Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Walnut Hollow Deluxe Woodburning Kit with Woodburning Pen, Patterns, Color Pencils and Instructions
- This set has all a beginner needs to learn Woodburning (Pyrography) including a reusable Pen, and instructions
- Also includes 4 Points (tips), 2 Wood Plaques, 6 Pencils, 8 Patterns & 2 Alphabets, Stand and Transfer Paper
- The simple instructions teach you how to use the Points (tips) for bold outlines and subtle shading
- Quality products designed for budding artists of all ages to learn enjoy and continue this fascinating hobby
- Decorate wood furniture for a personalized look including trunks, chairs, boxes benches and bed frames
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Are you looking for a great gift set for birthday or Christmas? Our Deluxe Woodburning Kit includes everything needed to learn this fascinating hobby or maybe recapture a hobby from the past. The reusable pen burns at a steady 950° F and will work on most types of wood. The boxed set includes the Woodburner, stand, 4 woodburning points or tips (Shading, Universal, Flow, and Cone), 2 solid Basswood plaques, 6 colored pencils, 8 patterns, 2 alphabet/number sets, transfer paper, and complete instructions for the first-timer. Woodburning or Pyrography as it is also known has been around for thousands of years, probably since fire was first invented and a man took a hot stick and burned an image on wood. With a little practice you will soon turn out lovely works of art and with our color pencils you can make brighter image. You can woodburn onto any wood surface and decorate boxes, plaques, chairs, trunks and other furniture. The included instructions will teach you how to use the points (tips) to make bold lines and add subtle shading; how to transfer images and patterns to the wood and much, much more. This is a hobby that will last a lifetime. For added safety secure the stand to a solid surface. For ages 14 + with adult supervision. UL approved for Canada and the USA.