2-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Free In-Home Service on Large Products (i.e. television, appliance)
- Repair or Replacement Promise on Every Product
- Contract shipped via email so there is no waiting
- Repair Plans are Fully Transferable at No Additional Cost
Walrus Audio Aetos Power Supply 120v
|Price:||$169.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Comes with a detachable 120V AC Power cord
- Has 8 total 9VDC outputs, 6 are 100mA and 2 outputs are high current outputs (300mA) for higher current drawing pedals
- Comes with 8 - 2.1mm barrel black power cables and 2 black-to-red (Line 6) power cables.
- Fits under most pedal boards including Pedaltrain
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Walrus Audio Aetos is an 8-output, isolated power supply, utilizing an internal custom wound toroidal transformer to provide the highest noise filtering and cleanest power, giving artists the purest sound in their signal chain. The Aetos is housed in a solid die cast enclosure and is 4.7 long x 3.7 wide x 1.2 height and has 8 total 9VDC outputs, 6 are 100mA and 2 outputs are high current outputs (250mA). Power cord and power cables included.Get your Walrus Audio Aetos Clean Power Supply today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Top customer reviews
-comes with all the cable
1. The courtesy input jack is a nice touch
2. An on/off switch would've been a good option
3. The picture is outdated. Two outputs have 300 mA, not 250
Most recent customer reviews
-Looks super cool! the bird looks pretty dope in person.
-The blue light indicator ("on" light) is gentle on the eyes and not very bright.Read more