Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Walrus Audio Fathom Multi-Function Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
Enhance your purchase
- Hall - wide, open and vast with decay that ends with high-frequency roll off. X knob adjusts pre-delay
- Plate - Full body reverb with a smooth decay. X knob adjusts pre-delay
- Lo-fi - filtered reverb with decay ranging from warm, to thin am-sounding Radio. X knob adjusts filter width
- Sonar - reverb fed with both a high and low octave with the ability to blend the octaves with the X knob
- Arizona teal finish with Cream and white ink featuring original artwork by Stuart dooley of a Lone one manned sub lost in the chasmic Depths searching for the origins of the mysterious Julia
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The Fathom comes in a Arizona Teal finish with cream and white ink featuring original artwork by Stuart Dooley of a lone one manned sub lost in the chasmic depths searching for the origins of the mysterious Julia.
The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals. Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended. Power supply not included.
- Power; 9-volt DC, Center Negative, 100ma min.
- Input; 1/4 inch cable from instrument
- Output; 1/4 inch cable to amplifier
- Dimensions; 4.77" x 2.6" x 1.39"
Walrus Audio Fathom
Multi-Function Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
The Fathom is a feature-rich reverb with 4 different customized reverb algorithms to choose from. Easily go from tasteful, small room reverb to long, modulated trails dripping of ambient goodness. Featuring four main algorithms, Hall, Plate, Lo-Fi, and Sonar, the Fathom can cover some serious ground in the world of reverb. With other features like our smart bypass switching, and sustain mode, the Fathom provides endless creative opportunities.
- Bypass switch turns the effect on and off
- Bypass LED illuminates when the effect is on
- Press and hold Sustain switch while the pedal is on to sustain the reverb decay for a dreamy ambient decrescendo
Controls the length of the reverb.
Controls the overall tone on the decay. Turning this knob clockwise will darken the reverb decay. Counterclockwise will open the filter and brighten the decay.
Rotate clockwise to increase the amount of reverb. The white line at 2 o’clock represents equal parts dry and reverb.
The X knob changes functions depending on which algorithm (Program knob) you are using.
Hall - pre-delay
Plate - pre-delay
Lo-Fi - Filter width
Sonar - Blend low & high octaves
Toggle between Low, Medium and High modulation settings. In Sonar mode, Low turns off modulation.
Selects which algorithm is used to generate the reverb signal
Hall - Wide, open and vast with decay that ends with high-frequency rolloff
Plate - Full body reverb with a smooth decay
Lo-fi - Filtered reverb with decay ranging from warm, to thin AM-sounding radio
Sonar - Reverb fed with both a high and low octave with the ability to blend the octaves with the X knob
Turns the effect on and off. It also features our smart bypass switching. When the switch is in off position, press and hold to temporarily activate the effect to add a moment of reverb texture. Releasing the switch turns the effect off.
The Fathom can be run in trails or no trails mode. In trails mode, when you turn the pedal off, the reverb decay dies off naturally. In no trails mode, the decay is abruptly cut off when you turn the pedal off. To toggle between either mode, hold down the bypass switch for 2 seconds while applying power to the pedal. Unplug power and repeat to toggle to the other mode.
About Walrus Audio
Walrus Audio is a collective of artists, musicians and engineers attempting to find the balance between art and performance in sound manipulation. Throughout the years we have been inspired by sounds created by our favorite companies: the perfect breakup on an overdrive; a thick, punchy distortion; an endlessly sustained reverb; a self-oscillating delay. We had to give it a shot. Through many months of late night breadboarding sessions, circuit problem-solving, and sonic tweaking we have come up with a range of guitar pedals as versatile as they are functional.
Compare with similar items
Walrus Audio Slö Multi Texture Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal, Standard (900-1047)
Donner Vintaverb Reverb Guitar Pedal, Multi-type Reverb Pedal 7 World-Class Reverb
FLAMMA FS02 Reverb Pedal Stereo Digital Guitar Pedal with 7 Storable Preset Slots Room Hall Church Cave Plate Spring Mod Reverb Effects True Bypass Trail On
Donner Guitar Delay Pedal, Yellow Fall Analog Delay Guitar Effect Pedal Vintage Delay True Bypass
BOSS Reverb Guitar Pedal (RV-6)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||DonnerDirect||FLAMMA||DonnerDirect||waltz japan|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 5 x 3 inches||6 x 4 x 3 inches||4.45 x 2.48 x 2.13 inches||2.75 x 4.79 x 1.99 inches||4.7 x 3 x 2.5 inches||5.08 x 2.32 x 2.87 inches|
The Fathom is a feature-rich reverb with 4 different customized reverb algorithms to choose from. Easily go from tasteful, small room reverb to long, modulated trails dripping of ambient goodness. The toggle switch adds options for low, medium and high modulation. Use the dampen knob to fine tune the tone of the reverb's decay. The Fathom features 4 different algorithms. Hall - wide, open and vast with decay that ends with high-frequency roll off. X knob adjusts pre-delay. Plate - full body reverb with a smooth decay. X knob adjusts pre-delay. Lo-fi - filtered reverb with decay ranging from warm, to thin am-sounding radio. X knob adjusts filter width. Sonar - reverb fed with both a high and low octave with the ability to blend the octaves with the x knob. Momentary functions: when the pedal is in off position, press and hold the bypass switch to temporarily activate the effect to add a moment of reverb. Releasing the switch turns the effect off. Press and hold the sustain switch while the pedal is on, to sustain the reverb decay for a dreamy ambient decrescendo. Trails mode: To turn trails mode on or off, unplug the pedal and press and hold down the bypass switch for two seconds While plugging the pedal back in.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Evan Quinno on June 3, 2020