Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Walrus Audio Phoenix 15 Clean Power Supply" and save 28% off the $279.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Walrus Audio Phoenix 15 Clean Power Supply
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- All outputs are isolated. There are 15 total outputs: Four 9V, 300mA (can power the larger digital pedals like the Strymon BigSky and Timeline) Eight 9V, 100mA Two outputs include a toggle switch option to run 9V or 12V One output includes a toggle switch option for 9V or 18V Exact size is 9.75" long, 2.6" wide, 2" high. This unit comes with 15 - 2.1mm barrel black power cables, 2 - 2.5mm to 2.1mm (red to black) line 6 cables) and a detachable IEC Cable.
- The Phoenix Clean Power Supply is a 15-output isolated power supply, utilizing two internal custom wound toroidal transformers to provide the highest noise filtering and cleanest power, giving artists the purest sound in their signal chain possible
- With its 230V transformers, this version can be used in Europe, Australia, and the United Kingdom
- The Phoenix fits under most pedal boards including Pedaltrain (PT JR and up), Pedal Pad, Blackbird Boards, Creation Music Company, and Holeyboards
- We offer a pedal board mounting kit that is sold separately for Pedaltrain type decks
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Quantum Networks||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Sky A/V Pro|
|Item Dimensions||2 x 9.75 x 2.6 in||0.25 x 6 x 2 in||2 x 10 x 4 in||5.5 x 6.5 x 1 in|
|Size||—||3 Pack||6 Inch (6 Pack)||0.500 Foot (6 Inch)|
|Additional Features||—||—||This cable is designed to interconnect electric guitar pedal effects. Low-profile, right-angle plugs allow close spacing of pedal effects on pedalboards.||Mogami, the Cable of the Pros! Mogami GOLD INSTRUMENT-RR Guitar Pedal Effects/Instrument Cables provide crystal-clear tone and a drop-dead silent background. The top choice for wiring professional recording studios for decades, Mogami Gold Instrument Cables exhibit amazing clarity and preserve the unique personality of your instrument and effects.|
The Phoenix Clean Power Supply is a 15-output isolated power supply, utilizing two internal custom wound toroidal transformers to provide the highest noise filtering and cleanest power, giving artists the purest sound in their signal chain possible.
The Phoenix fits under most pedal boards including Pedaltrain (PT JR and up), Pedal Pad, Blackbird Boards, Creation Music Company, and Holeyboards. We offer a pedal board mounting kit that is sold separately for Pedaltrain type decks. The Phoenix comes in a durable midnight blue texture enclosure and can more than hold up to the demands of touring.
- All outputs are isolated. There are 15 total outputs:
- Four 9V, 300mA (can power the larger digital pedals like the Strymon BigSky and Timeline)
- Eight 9V, 100mA
- Two outputs include a toggle switch option to run 9V or 12V
- One output includes a toggle switch option for 9V or 18V
- Exact size is 9.75” long, 2.6” wide, 2” high.
- This unit comes with 15 – 2.1mm barrel black power cables, 2 – 2.5mm to 2.1mm (red to black) line 6 cables) and a detachable IEC Cable.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The heavy die-cast enclosure makes the unit as solid as a brick and while I'm not going to test its durability by throwing it off a 2 story roof onto a concrete surface, I'm fairly certain this will survive the unexpected drop from a gig bag, table or stage.
Apparently, Walrus has upgraded the units themselves but not the manuals. The LED light on newer models has been switched from blue (as indicated in the manual) to red - no need to contact Walrus to ask if red means the unit is malfunctioning, it's not. The manual also explains to fill out a warranty card to register your unit but Walrus has phased out the warranty card in favor of placing the serial number on the inside of the unit, which will be verified when a Walrus Audio tech opens the unit to make any repairs.
If you are a pedal junkie, it's only logical to have a reliable and durable power supply. I think I made a good decision choosing Walrus.
I would suggest ordering some straight supply cables for the top row. Like many people have said, it's impossible to fit all the jacks in at once unless you angle some facing up. This looks pretty messy, though.
I got the original design. I just don't like the new simplistic look they gave it.