- Hardcover: 1408 pages
- Publisher: Disney Editions (January 8, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1423151054
- ISBN-13: 978-1423151050
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 5.8 x 6.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (52 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #229,023 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Walt Disney's Nine Old Men: The Flipbooks Hardcover – January 8, 2013
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
The whole product is nicely packaged. It is very interesting, but a more in-depth book about the nine old men or Disney animation will give you a lot more. This is more of a novelty gift that you place on a coffee table or the shelf for your guest to flip through. It gets boring very quickly. The price point is a little much for what you're getting.
If you know what's in this collection and that seems interesting to you then you will love seeing the flip books. I like the flip books, but I wish there was more about the nine old men, more about the studio that created these movies and I wish that it had more than just one action to flip through. For me it was just okay.
- Beautifully produced.
- Gorgeous keepsake box. Heavy duty binding & cover and heavy paper stock
- Excellent reproductions (with a few soft focus scans)
- We've seen some of the animations before
- Pages are one-sided
- My original set came with damage to one of the covers (deep indentations), but Amazon quickly resolved.
from other reviews, i see hardcore disney aficionados are disappointed with the drawings. i've seen the thumper scene before, but not in a flip book. i loved it. and it is a welcome addition to my library.
each page is beautiful -- like a study of motion. and i would recommend to this book to anyone who loves to draw.