- Series: New Perspectives in German Political Studies
- Hardcover: 241 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan; 2002 edition (September 6, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0333993594
- ISBN-13: 978-0333993590
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.8 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,249,703 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Walter Benjamin: Self-Reference and Religiosity 2002nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Find Rare and Collectible Books
Discover rare, signed and first edition books on AbeBooks, an Amazon Company. Learn More on AbeBooks.com.
'This is by far the best book on Walter Benjamin I have ever read. It is very clear, very thoughtful, and comprehensive in its treatment of its subject and of the voluminous secondary literature, without, however, getting bogged down in scholastic disputes with other commentators.' - Raymond Geuss, Reader in Philosophy, University of Cambridge
About the Author
MARGARETE KOHLENBACH is Lecturer in German and European Studies at the University of Sussex. As an author, her work has been published in German and English.