Walter Forged Paring Knife, 10 cm Fantasy Handle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Type of steel: Knife made of molybdenum-vanadium steel, made with the proper hardness 56º to ensure longer life to the cutting edge
- Finger guard: The knife is made with a wide finger guard to provide more protection when using the knife avoiding possible hurts
- Forged: Forged of a single piece of steel , the blade with the bolster and tang provides a higher stability perfectly balanced
- Handle: Perfect volume and shape of handle made of high-quality, resistant and fantasy lilac color plastic creating a perfect combination between the color of the steel and handle
- Made in Spain: Walter's knives are exclusively manufacture in Spain
Customers also shopped for
Every professional or at-home chef knows the importance of a having an excellent Chef's knife. Whether slicing, deboning, filleting the meat or chopping carrots, onions, and potatoes to prepare a nice launch or dinner--or even slicing Papaya and watermelon for a fruit salad to serve at a barbecue or summer picnic, a high-quality Chef's knife helps ensure safety, efficiency, and convenience. Walter has developed an innovating new knife provided with new materials to ensure a great performance.