Walter 6780 Teflon 4-1/3-Inch (11 cm) Paring Knife with Red Handle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4-1/3-inch (11 cm) paring knife for a variety of food-prep tasks
- Made of molybdenum-vanadium steel with the proper hardness for a long-lasting cutting edge
- Teflon-coated blade for efficient nonstick performance and enhanced durability
- Ergonomic handle offers a secure grip; triple-riveted for strength; made in Spain
- Measures approximately 9 by 2-4/5 by 1-1/5 inches
Customers also shopped for
Every professional or at-home chef knows the importance of a having an excellent Chef´s knife. Whether slicing, deboning, filleting the meat or chopping carrots, onions, and potatoes to prepare a nice launch or dinner--or even slicing Papaya and watermelon for a fruit salad to serve at a barbecue or summer picnic, a high-quality Chef´s knife helps ensure safety, efficiency, and convenience. Walter has developed an innovating new knife provided with new materials to ensure a great performance.