Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Waltons Bodhrán 18" (Kilkenny Cross) - Handcrafted Irish Instrument - Crisp & Musical Tone - Hardwood Beater Included w/Purchase
- PERFECT FOR EVERYONE | Bodhrán face 18" in diameter. Intended for beginner players. If you are going for a very traditional straight forward but tonal sound, then the Walton Bodhrán drum is just the right one for you!
- INCLUDES A HARDWOOD BEATER | We provide you with a quality hardwood beater with every Bodhrán you buy. authentic traditional Irish instrument.
- GOAT SKIN HEAD | Bodhrán head is made from real goatskin. The Walton Bodhrán head has been much improved over the years. With many different varieties and ply’s to the different sizes, the skin head of the Walton Bodhrán is a 2 ply goat skin with choice selected goatskin.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST | The Bodhrán is an authentic traditional Irish instrument. We use higher quality wood which creates a much deeper and robust sounding Bodhrán gives you even more tone possibilities. Walton’s Bodhrán are incredibly fun to play and provide many tonal qualities that you just cannot get from any other drum!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Walton’s traditional Irish bodhráns are made from genuine goatskin. As goatskin is a natural material it can vary in color and texture. Over time, and with use, the design applique on the face of your bodhrán can begin to separate from the fibres of the goatskin and may flake off. The design on the bodhrán head can be preserved for an extended period of time with the use of the ‘Walton’s Bodhrán Care Cream’. Walton’s range of decorated bodhráns offers customers a chance to become familiar with the ancient drum for a fraction of the usual cost. Our bodhráns are intended for use by beginner players, or as a beautiful decorative piece for your home.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has a 2-ply goatskin head. I bought the non-tunable model.
The head is affected by temperature and humidity levels. This is normal and expected for this type of head. You “tune” the drum by adding moisture to lower the pitch and removing moisture with a hair dryer.
When I got the drum the head was tight. I added like a teaspoon of water to the back of the head and rubbed it in all over. Over the next few minutes the head lowered its pitch.
The drum has a wonderful sound to it. The cross bar is great for holding the drum. I can play it sitting down or standing up.
The seller All Things Irish is very responsive. I had a question and they responded and resolved the question to my satisfaction very quickly.
I would buy from them again.