Wancetang Chinese Calligraphy Painting Brush Set of 3 Professional Chinese Art sumi Brush Set
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Great calligraphy painting brush from beginners to advanced learners.
- Include:3 sumi brushes (big, medium, small).One gift box.Hair length:4.3cm,3.8cm,3.3cm(1.69",1.49",1.29").
- Made of manmade hair, bamboo shaft.
- It hold a good amount of water/paint and come to a precise point,and have good control when using these brushes.
- A nice gift for anyone who likes ink painting,or calligraphy.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
About Chineses calligraphy brush
The brushes are used in Chinese calligraphy. They are also used in chinese painting.The ink brush was invented in china,together with the ink stone,ink stick and Xuan Paper,these four writing implements form the Four Treasures of the Study.The calligraphy ink brush has a long history in china.
A brush comprises two parts: the head and shaft.The head is made of Jian Hao,which is softer than bamboo,a pencil,quill,and ballpont pen.The shaft is made of bamboo,which is very lightweight and convenient.
A nice gift for anyone who likes calligraphy or ink painting
Selected materials.Natural texture, fine workmanship
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|