3 Year Baby Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Sous Vide Cooker, Wancle Thermal Immersion Circulator, with Recipe E-Cookbook, Accurate Temperature Digital Timer, Ultra-quiet, 850 Watts, 120V, Stainless Steel/Black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$18.00 (18%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Sou Vide Cooker Brings Professional Restaurant Cooking Technology To Home: Michelin restaurant level quality, cook everything from Beef, Chicken, Pork, Seafood, Egg, Pasta, Chocolate, Baking, Salad, Dessert, Breakfast, Cocktail to Vegetarian. No fuss, no noise, no overcooking anymore, best deal to bring professional cooking to home.
- PERFECT DONENESS AND ACCURATE TIMER: Digital control panel makes the temperature accurate to 0.1°C and time to minutes. Wide range of temperature (25-99.9°C)(77°F-211.8°F) and timecontrol (Max 99h 59mins) allows you to cook any type of food you like and Sous vide cooking retains more nutrients and vitamins than other cooking methods. Cooking at home with sous vide ensures and increases food safety.
- INCREDIBLE EASY TO USE: Unlike other immersion circulators, those with WIFI and Bluetooth feature are thought as over-complicated and increase your cost. focus on the core functionality of the sous vide cooker itself. Stainless steel sleeve makes it extremely easy to clean and dry out. No need for other fancy equipment.
- CLEVER DESIGN, SINGLE-HAND OPERATION: Attach sous vide cooker to any water-filled pot you already have, put your ingredients in a sealed bag or glass jar into the pot, set time and temperature, then press start with one hand to start the process; Curved design prevents control panel from mist; Food grade stainless steel; Overheat and low water level protection mechanism.
- WORRY-FREE SHOPPING: With all the certificates, sous vide machine passed Reach, RoHs, TüV, GS and ETL, we are confident of the quality of our product, therefore, we offer a 24-months warranty, please feel free to place the order.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Wancle Sous Vide Immersion Circulator
Our most popular cooking series ever. With premium temperature holing capacity, more advanced technology and even better portability guarantee perfect results every time.
Meet Wancle Sous Vide Cooker
Sous vide cooking, a new frontier in Home Cooking. Wancle Sous Vide Cooker offers an unbelievable.
- Simple design, incredibly easy to use
- Exclusive circulating system, almost silent
- Ultra precise, accurate to ±0.01°C
- 850W, heat water much more quickly
Season & Vacuum.
Cook with Wancle
Sear&Grill, make it crispy
Get amazing result
Why Choose WANCLE?
Ultra-Accurate. Temperature control is accurate to 0.1
Ultra-Silent. Twisting water bump, greatly reduce water pres
Convenient, portable design. Suitable for all containers
Curved design of Display Screen, prevents control panel from
Sous vide - Your culinary game changer
sous vide is a method of cooking that makes it super simple to achieve professional-quality results at home. The immersion circulator utilizes accurate time temperature control to deliver super-juicy, flavor-packed meals, every time. Professional chefs and restaurants started To rely on this immersion circulator since 10 years ago.
why choose our sous vide cooker?
cooking meat and seafood.
food that is cooked sous vide is pasteurized and safe from foodborne contaminants caused by biological pathogens.
great for the multitasking cook.
sous vide cooker allow you have a bigger window of time to play with If you are multitasking in the kitchen. Conventional cooking is much less forgiving.
cooking steps are much easier than you might think
1.Attach your sous vide cooker to a pot, set the time and temperature according to your desired level of doneness.
2.Put your food in a sealed bag and clip it to the side of the water pot.
3.Finish by searing, grilling, or broiling the food to add a crispy, golden exterior layer.Finish by searing, grilling, or broiling the food to add a crispy, golden exterior layer.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: This machine is still working although twice now the electronic touch-pad controls did not work right. However, after tinkering, i.e., unplugging, removing the circulator from the water bath and allowing the water to drain out of the machine, I was successful in getting it to work properly. There is no trouble-shooting section in the directions. When I encountered the problem, the lights on the controls flashed red and blue along with a loud beeping sound. The motor also seemed to be turning off and on. I use this machine often with a variety of different foods/recipes. I cooked a chuck roast sous vide for 48 hours and the resulting roast was much like a medium rare prime rib. It was cooked at 129 degrees F. I also did an eye of round roast, cooked 30 hours at 129 degrees F. It was extremely tender and made for excellent sandwiches. Bottom line is that I use this sous vide method of cooking often.
The main benefit of sous vide cooking is that it never goes above the max allowed cooking temperature, so you have no chance to overcook anything, even if you leave it to cook for much longer than expected. The standard way is to place a probe in the meat and stop the cooking once the probe reaches the expected temp.
This will mean various layers of cooking from expected temp in the middle, and more and more above expected temp as you near the outside surface of the meat.
In clear, if you like it medium rare, you will only have medium rare in the middle and the rest will range from medium to well done.
It is not at all that way with sous vide since the temp will never go above the temperature you set to be at the core of your meat. All layers will be cooked the same. In order to achieve that, the counterpart is that you have to give it much more time so if it took 30mn to cook a roast beef, it may take you 2 to 3 hours.
Last but not least, you will still need to grill the outside quickly with either a torch or in a pan to give it a nice look, otherwise the roast does not look to appealing.
There are very fancy and expensive sous vide cookers on the market. I was looking for a simple but efficient one and the Wancle Thermal immersion circulator looked good enough.
Here is what I think about it:
What I like:
- Very reasonably priced.
- Simple to use (you set the temperature (check the guide), set the time) press start and wait for it to be done. Of course this is after you have immersed both the meat (in a sous vide bag) and plunged the Wankle in the water. Use in large containers to allow for water evaporation.
- It is very silent, except when it beeps to warn you that it has reached the time or temps.
- It has a large clamp to attach to most recipients.
- So far, so good. I have used it half a dozen time with no issue.
- You can set it in Celsius or Fahrenheits
- It is supposed to conserve the nutrients of the food since there is no overcooking (perfect for veggies).
I could not find any con.
Ignoring the main limitation that you have to wait much longer for your food to be ready than with conventional cooking methods (true for every sous vide cooker), this thing is perfect.