Wancle SVC001 Sous Vide Cooker, Thermal Immersion Circulator, with Recipe E-Cookbook, Accurate Temperature Digital Timer, Ultra-Quiet, 850 Watts, 120V, Stainless St
|Price:||$109.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sou Vide Cooker Brings Professional Restaurant Cooking Technology To Home: Michelin restaurant level quality, cook everything from Beef, Chicken, Pork, Seafood, Egg, Pasta, Chocolate, Baking, Salad, Dessert, Breakfast, Cocktail to Vegetarian. No fuss, no noise, no overcooking anymore, best deal to bring professional cooking to home.
- PERFECT DONENESS AND ACCURATE TIMER: Digital control panel makes the temperature accurate to 0.1°C and time to minutes. Wide range of temperature (25-99.9°C)(77°F-211.8°F) and timecontrol (Max 99h 59mins) allows you to cook any type of food you like and Sous vide cooking retains more nutrients and vitamins than other cooking methods. Cooking at home with sous vide ensures and increases food safety.
- INCREDIBLE EASY TO USE: Unlike other immersion circulators, those with WIFI and Bluetooth feature are thought as over-complicated and increase your cost. focus on the core functionality of the sous vide cooker itself. Stainless steel sleeve makes it extremely easy to clean and dry out. No need for other fancy equipment.
- CLEVER DESIGN, SINGLE-HAND OPERATION: Attach sous vide cooker to any water-filled pot you already have, put your ingredients in a sealed bag or glass jar into the pot, set time and temperature, then press start with one hand to start the process; Curved design prevents control panel from mist; Food grade stainless steel; Overheat and low water level protection mechanism.
- WORRY-FREE SHOPPING: With all the certificates, sous vide machine passed Reach, RoHs, TüV, GS and ETL, we are confident of the quality of our product, therefore, we offer a 24-months warranty, please feel free to place the order.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Wancle Sous Vide Immersion Circulator
Our most popular cooking series ever. With premium temperature holing capacity, more advanced technology and even better portability guarantee perfect results every time.
Meet Wancle Sous Vide Cooker
Sous vide cooking, a new frontier in Home Cooking. Wancle Sous Vide Cooker offers an unbelievable.
- Simple design, incredibly easy to use
- Exclusive circulating system, almost silent
- Ultra precise, accurate to ±0.01°C
- 850W, heat water much more quickly
Season & Vacuum.
Cook with Wancle
Sear&Grill, make it crispy
Get amazing result
Why Choose WANCLE?
Ultra-Accurate. Temperature control is accurate to 0.1
Ultra-Silent. Twisting water bump, greatly reduce water pres
Convenient, portable design. Suitable for all containers
Curved design of Display Screen, prevents control panel from
Sous Vide - Your Culinary Game Changer
Sous vide is a method of cooking that makes it super simple to achieve professional-quality results at home. The immersion circulator utilizes accurate time temperature control to deliver super-juicy, flavor-packed meals, every time. Professional chefs and restaurants started to rely on this immersion circulator since 10 years ago.
Why Choose Our Sous Vide Cooker?
Cooking Meat and Seafood.
The ability of sous vide cooking to accurately control the temperature of the water, and hence the food being cooked in it, it slowly cooks your protein from edge to edge, you can avoid both the drying out and overcooking of the meat; and Seafood.
Retain all the juices that provide flavor, this is why when you order steaks at a restaurant they are so moist, juicy and tender.
Food that is cooked sous vide is pasteurized and safe from foodborne contaminants caused by biological pathogens.
Consistently good results.
Sous vide cooking avoids the need for you to time things just right. You can focus on another task, no more undercooked, chewy or burnt food.
Great For The Multitasking Cook.
Sous vide cooker allow you have a bigger window of time to play with if you are multitasking in the kitchen. Conventional cooking is much less forgiving.
Traditionally prepared food dries out and results in waste. Food cooked via cooking, loses none of its volume.
Cooking Steps Are Much Easier Than You Might Think
1.Attach your sous vide cooker to a pot, set the time and temperature according to your desired level of doneness.
2.Put your food in a sealed bag and clip it to the side of the water pot.
3.Finish by searing, grilling, or broiling the food to add a crispy, golden exterior layer.Finish by searing, grilling, or broiling the food to add a crispy, golden exterior layer.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first thing I wanted to cook with this was some ribeye steak. It was very easy to use. The most difficult part was find out what temperature and time I needed for medium/rare steak. I just had to set the temperature, then the time, and the unit started up. The unit will beep a few seconds before the water gets up to temperature so let you know when to put the food in. Then the timer will begin to count down once the water gets up to temperature. I I cooked my 1" ribeye for 1 hour at 129 degrees. When I took it out of the Sous Vide, the ribeye was so tender, the meat was almost separating from the thick fatty pieces throughout the steak. I dried off the steak, then finished it off on a very hot skillet to get a nice crisp char. The ribeye was amazing! So tender and full of flavor in each bite. In the past, I always had a hard time cooking steaks that were thicker than 1" but now that I have this Sous Vide cooker, I don't have to worry about overcooked steaks anymore. I was planning on making a video of my finished steak but after the first bite, I could not stop!
Pros: this thing is affordable. I paid almost 3x the price for my Anova
It's not very loud.
the jog dial is very fast, so you can go from one extreme temp or time to the other.
The clip to attach it to a pot/cambro has levels, which is nice
it's short so it fits in smaller Cambro containers easily
Fairly easy to use. Set temp, set time, hit start.
It beeps twice when you first start the process. First when its 2 degrees to temp, then when its at temp. This is a great reminder.
Cons: The cord sticks out the side at the top, so you cant really set this thing up anywhere on a cambro. In fact, you have to almost put it front and on the left.
Accuracy of temp is a touch iffy. I've seen it fluctuate a fair amount. Not sure if that's because it polls the temp more than other units, or if the PID controller isnt as accurate. For most proteins this would be ok. For very touchy items, such as eggs, or very rare meats, I'd get a thermapen or similar. But that brings up the cost of ownership.
You must set a temp and time, and it stops when its done. So I tend to set my cook times extra long and just set a timer on my phone. It's safer than having the cook stop while im out or otherwise occupied. My Anova unit can run without a timer.
The jog dial is too fast. single clicks get you a tenth of a degree, but scroll a little and you're flying from 55c to 90c pretty quickly. Same for the timer. You go from 30m to 30h in a blink of an eye.
I read the manual, but I haven't really seen a way to change the settings mid cook without completely redoing the setup. The interface is pretty awkward when it comes to that.
You cant turn the unit off per se. You just plug it in and unplug it as needed.
All in all, this thing is functional, but I would say it lacks refinement, even when compared to a much older Anova One unit. For me, this is a backup unit, that I would trust to cook vegetables, and anything that didn't require a precision to the degree cook (eggs, for example). I can also see this as a nice backup unit, and perhaps a travel unit. Again, it was a third of the price of the Anova.
It's quiet, and seems built very well, and I can see care was made to avoid moisture attacking the electronics as was the case with another of the units I have.
Really, it seems to have the best of each of the other devices, and was considerably less expensive. Very pleased with my purchase.