$39.99 ($0.42 / Fl Oz)
Friday, Dec 9
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Wandering Bear Coffee
($0.37 / Fl Oz)
($0.35 / Fl Oz)
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Wandering Bear Coffee
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Wandering Bear Extra Strong Organic Cold Brew Coffee On Tap, Straight Black, 96 fl oz - Smooth, Unsweetened (0g Sugar), Shelf-Stable, and Ready to Drink
|Price:||$35.99 ($0.37 / Fl Oz) $33.99 ($0.35 / Fl Oz)|
Enhance your purchase
|Caffeine Content||150 Milligrams|
About this item
- DELICIOUS, SMOOTH COLD BREW COFFEE: Coffee shop quality cold brew coffee at the push of a button. Suprisingly smooth. We are pretty sure this is the best cold brew coffee on the market; so sure, that we guarantee your 100% satisfaction with all of our products. Just get in touch!
- STAYS FRESH AFTER OPENING: Our packaging is designed to keep your cold brew fresh for up to 30 days after you tap the box by keeping air and light away from your cold brew.
- ORGANIC, HEALTHY, CLEAN LABEL: Just organic Arabica coffee beans and filtered water. Sugar-free, dairy-free, no unnecessary ingredients or additives. Paleo, Whole30, Keto, and whatever-lifestyle-is-in-trend compliant (unless there’s an anti-coffee lifestyle in the future, but who would do that to themselves? Not you).
- EXTRA STRONG: Our cold brew has 150 mg of caffeine per 6 oz. serving. That’s two espresso shots right there. And you get about 16 glasses of cold brew in the 96oz box.
- SHELF-STABLE: Our cold brew can be kept at room temperatures until after you open it. This means you can buy in bulk and store it.
- AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE: Our amazing team of humans stands by everything we make. If you have any issues or questions, please email us or get in touch through our website, and we'll make it right 100% of the time.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
Product Certifications (2)
A Fair Trade Certified seal on a product means that it was made according to fair trade standards that promote sustainable livelihoods and safe working conditions, protection of the environment, and strong, transparent supply chains. Fair Trade USA’s model generates revenue that farmers, workers, and fishers can direct towards their community to fight poverty.
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
|Cold Brew On Tap||Cold Brew Multi Serve||Cold Brew Single Serve||Coffee Beans||Single Serve Coffee Pods|
|Flavors||Straight Black, Vanilla, Hazelnut, Mocha, Caramel, Decaf Black||Straight Black||Straight Black||Drip Grind, Coarse Grind, Whole Beans||Dark Roast|
|Ingredients||Filtered water, organic coffee||Filtered water, organic coffee||Filtered water, organic coffee||Organic coffee||Organic coffee|
|Servings||16 cups||5 cups||1 cup||20 cups||1 cup per pod|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.75 x 4 x 7.87 inches; 6.2 Pounds
- Item model number : WBSB96oz
- UPC : 860534000101
- Manufacturer : Wandering Bear
- ASIN : B07CZ37V8N
- Country of Origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,332 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #4 in Iced Coffee & Cold-Brew
- Customer Reviews:
Filtered water, organic coffee
Open box through perforated panel on the front; find the tap and pull it out; remove safety foil from bottom of tap; press red button to dispense; enjoy!
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Kathryn Harwell on October 1, 2022
I love cold brew. I drink it several times a week. When I saw that I could have it in my fridge ready to just fill my cup with the push of a button, I was game. I saw the tons of great reviews so I decided to give this a try. Unfortunately it’s gross. It tastes a bit sweet, then terribly sour. Like sour milk sour. I even tried a different creamer to see if the first one had gone bad. I wish there was a way to get my money back. I have a nasty box/bag of coffee in my fridge now.
I wonder if I just got a spoil box?
Honestly, I was so excited to get this in. Cold brew on tap? I mean seriously, who wouldn't love that? With that being said, unfortunately, it didn't meet expectations. This thing is FORTY DOLLARS. I mean, that's A LOT of money for coffee. Yes it's on tap, but honestly when received the package, both my husband and I said "that's it?" Also, this coffee is fairly bitter. So bitter, it's got like that sour after taste. Not sure if ice is supposed to kinda offset the bitterness when it melts, but it's almost undrinkable to be honest, even after dousing it with creamer to try to help the bitterness. The convenience is there, but I definitely won't be ordering this again unfortunately. FORTY DOLLARS. Sorry, had to re-state that, so much money :(
By Mariah Moreno on October 15, 2022
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.