4-Year Home Security Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Wansview Home Security Camera, 1080P Wireless WiFi Indoor IP Surveillance Indoor Camera for Baby/Elder/Pet/Nanny Monitor with Night Vision and Two-way Audio-K3 (Black)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- QUICK SET WITH 2.4G WiFi: Using “Add Camera Via WiFi Mode” via Wansview App on your mobile phone so as to connect your Wi-Fi with wansview 1080p camera step by step, no complicated setting needed of this wireless surveillance camera.Important tips before connection:IP/Network-2.4GHz Wireless(Incompatible with 5GHz). If your router supports both band, please connect your mobile phone with 2.4G WiFi.
- MINI SECURITY CAMERA: Wansview WiFi camera is Super slim(lengh:60mm wide:60mm) but comes with 8 feet power cord far enough to reach faraway power socket( NO BATTERY inside need direct power supply). Easily mount on your wall, ceilling or table. And Micro SD card (max 128GB supported) for video recording and playback.
- WIDER VISION & MULTI-VIEW: Remarkable view with super wide 120 degree viewing angle, with an adjustable base, you can manually adjust the viewing angle, use one wansview wireless camera to capture an entire room without ever having to pan or tilt. Mult-view for several home cameras monitoring at the same screen, so you won't need to switch one camera to another to check what happening for a certain camera.
- EXCELLENT DAY /NIGHT VISION & CRYSTAL TWO WAY AUDIO: Intelligent IR-Cut switch ensures clear and high quality images day and night. Four IR leds, night vision up to 20 feet in pitch dark. Built-in Mic and Speaker offer you a smooth conversation with your family at anytime, anywhere with your mobile phone, tablet or PC.
- EXCELLENT COMPATIBILITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE: Supports remote viewing via iOS/Android mobile devices, Windows PC, Apple Mac system and web browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome supported).IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, PLEASE SEND EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org or CALL +1 6018063192 on 6 PM ~ 3 AM (PST) Monday-Friday. Free return & exchange service within 60 days and free technical assistance. If you have WiFi connection issue, please visit Youtube: https://youtu.be/FVk0gi9ckbs.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Wansview wireless camera is ideal for monitor your baby, elder, pet, nanny and employees. With a 1080P high definition video, H.264 image compression and 1/4”CMOS sensor. Instant living stream can be seen using your phone, tablet or computer from anywhere and anytime.
With wansview camera, you can:
Vivid 1080p HD: You can see crystal clear images with this high resolution camera.
Communicate with your home: With the two-way audio, you can hear and talk to your home anytime,anywhere.
Stunning Night Vision: Night vision up to 20ft in the dark. With 24 automatic infrared lights, never miss out on any moment.
Wider view angle: 120 degree wide-angle camera with 4x digital zoom, keep eyes on the bigger space.
Take lots of cute photos & videos: Capture special moments, and share with friends and family.
Built-in advanced microphone and speaker for clear two-way audio conversations. Once IR-leds turn on live stream can be seen even in the pitch dark. Not only can you see what's happening at home, but also send voice commands to your pet and talk with loved ones, even when you're away from home.
120 degree lens which covers more space with fewer cameras, so you'll be able to see a bigger view and keep an eye on your home at night.
You may use it for baby, nanny, elder, pet, home monitor, you will never miss the moment of what you care. Simply download the free wansview app to your phone, iPad, or see through PC software. You may access to live streaming in minutes remotely or at home, the world is just in your hand.
If you have more than one camera, once the cameras are connected with your home WiFi, you can monitor them on your wansview app when your mobile phone is connected with any available WiFi or cellular data.
One camera can be viewed by 4 phones at the same time via wansview App which 4 cameras can be seen on one screen for multi-camera management.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only indoor camera is in the garage, other 3 are on windowsill facing out
Installation was a snap. Just plug it near the router and scan the code and a couple more steps you are ready to go. Mention is made but make sure you are connected to 2.4g Wi-Fi and not 5. Most routers have that option. The phone app works well. It is simple but does a great job. I also use a 3rd party app with this camera so I have all my other cameras all on one app. There are a few brands you can't do this with,
Another reason I ordered Wainsview again was the great customer service. On other models I had question on how to configure them, When you get that many cameras running at the same time you can get conflicts. The customer service returned my emails prompty and with the information I needed. They really seem to care.
To sum it up I am a happy customer and will continue to order more Wainsview cameras as my other one become old and out dated.
Had no problems installing a memory card, but it does go much further in than you would think. You might need a tool to seat it all the way. Your internet speeds will greatly affect your experience when streaming or watching recordings. My setup works well under most conditions.
The main issue and reason for docking a star is the motion detection. It is either alarming constantly or not at all. Even if I have it set to go off all the time, it typically doesn't catch the real motion. Video attached I needed to go back through the normal recordings to find it. I also had an issue setting up users, but reinstallimg the app fixed it.
If you have any questions feel free to ask. If you find this review helpful please rate it.
Most recent customer reviews
Pienso que he sido estafado.Read more