Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Wansview Wireless Home Camera,WiFi Security Survei..." and save 52% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
4 Year Security Systems Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Wansview Wireless Home Camera,WiFi Security Surveillance IP Camera for Baby /Elder/ Pet/Nanny Monitor with Night Vision and Two Way Audio K2 (Black)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MINI HOME CAMERA: Wansview WiFi camera is Super slim(lengh:60mm wide:60mm) but comes with 8 feet power cord far enough to reach faraway power socket( NO BATTERY inside need direct power supply). Easily mount on your wall, ceilling or table, it is a perfect and delicate indoor camera to monitor your baby, elder, pets, babysitter and employees with a 720p high definition video stream. NOTE: NO MICRO SD CARD SLOT. Need a camera with SD Card slot.
- RELIABLE 2.4G WiFi CAMERA :Using “Add Camera Via Wi-Fi mode” via Wansview App on your mobile phone and follow instructions step by step, no complicated setting needed of this wireless surveillance camera.Important tips before connection:IP/Network-2.4GHz Wireless(Incompatible with 5GHz). If your router supports both band, make sure your mobile phone is connected with the 2.4G wifi.
- WIDER VISION & MULTI-VIEW: Remarkable view with super wide 120 degree viewing angle, with an adjustable base, you can manually adjust the viewing angle, use one wansview wireless camera to capture an entire room without ever having to pan or tilt. Mult-view for several home cameras monitoring at the same screen, so you won't need to switch one camera to another to check what happening for a certain camera.
- EXCELLENT DAY /NIGHT VISION & CRYSTAL TWO WAY AUDIO: Intelligent IR-Cut switch ensures clear and high quality images day and night. Four IR leds, night vision up to 20 feet in pitch dark. Built-in Mic and Speaker offer you a smooth conversation with your family at anytime, anywhere with your mobile phone, tablet or PC.
- Excellent compatible and customer service: Supports remote viewing via iOS/Android mobile devices, Windows PC, Apple Mac system; Compatible with some third party app/software: Tinycam Monitor/IP Cam Viewer/Blue Iris/ Sighthound/iSpy etc.ANY PROBLEMS, PLEASE SEND EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org or CALL +1 6018063192 on 6 PM ~ 3 AM (PST) Monday-Friday. Free return & exchange service within 60 days and free technical assistance. Our friendly service will put your worries aside.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
One Key Wi-Fi Configuration
1) 2.4G WiFi, If it is dual band, it is better to hide the 5G WiFi first, after setup, turn the 5G on.
2) WiFi SSID and password cannot contain special characters'.
1) Download Wansview APP from App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
2) Power for Camera near your router.
3) Add camera.
Run the Wansview App, tap '+' and select 'Add Cameras Via WiFi Configuration Guide' to set up it step by step.
3: Important Tips:
1) Plug the camera near your router.
2) Mobile phone must be connected with 2.4G wifi.
3) When you add the camera, keep 'admin' as login name and '123456' as the default password.
4) Input the correct WiFi password.
5) Set up it within 5 minutes after powering the camera on.
1) If failed, please try to hold down the"Reset" button around 15-20 seconds until you see the red light flashes quickly and hear a beep. Then repeat the above steps to set up again.
2) Once the camera is connected with WiFi, and shows 'online' on Wansview app, you can move it to other places where has a good wifi receiption.
Hear what you care
Are you wondering how is your baby sleeping well all day? Or are you worried your dog is boring at home alone? What is your old parents doing at home?
With this camera, you can hear them quickly and easily. Be together to your lovers and care, no matter how far you go.
Note: This camera does not support SD card slot.
Monitor your home with wansview app even in dark
You may install camera on your desktop, wall or ceiling. After configuration with wifi, the crystal image with night vision function which is ideal for monitoring kids or pets in your home. The video can be saved to your phone, PC. You may watch videos any time you like.
This HD 720P camera also has 4 IR LEDs which provide up to 20 feet of night vision. With the ability to light up an entire room at night, you'll never be afraid of be in the dark again.
Wide-angle video ensures you won't miss a thing
120 degree lens which covers more space with fewer cameras, so you'll be able to see a bigger view and keep an eye on your home at night.
You may use it for baby, nanny, elder, pet, home monitor, you will never miss the moment of what you care. Simply download the free wansview app to your phone, iPad, or see though PC software. You may access to live streaming in minutes remotely or in home, the world is just in your hand.
Remote view via multi-device
Excellent compatible and customer service: Supports remote viewing via iOS/Android mobile devices, Windows PC, Apple Mac system and web browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome supported).
Support P2P and DDNS, you may view the living stream no matter where you are.
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
|Max Video Resolution||1280*720||1920*1080||1920*1080||1280*720||1280*720||1280*720|
|IR Cut Filter (Day/Night)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Lens Focal Length (mm)||2.8MM||3.6MM||4.2MM||3.6MM||3.6 MM||2.8MM|
|Two Way Audio||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|SD Card||No||Up to 128GB||Up to 64GB||No||up to 128GB||No|
|Supported Wifi||2.4 ghz encripted not support 5G||2.4 ghz encripted not support 5G||2.4 ghz encripted not support 5G||2.4 ghz encripted not support 5G||2.4 ghz encripted not support 5G||2.4 ghz encripted not support 5G|
|Pan/Tilt/Zoom||No Pan/No Tilt/4X Digital Zoom||Pan/No Tilt/4X Digital Zoom||Pan/Tilt/4X Digital Zoom||No Pan/No Tilt/4X Digital Zoom||Pan/No Tilt/4X Digital Zoom||No Pan/No Tilt/4X Digital Zoom|
|Power Supply||5v 800mA||5v 1500mA||5v 1500mA||12v 2000mA||5v 1500mA||5v 800mA|
Compare with similar items
Overview: The Wansview Mini Wi-Fi Camera offers you an easy way to check your home while you’ re away. You may access your camera from anytime and anywhere with our free app or through PC.
Seller Warranty Description1 year warranty. Any problems,please contact us or our customer service email on packing case and quick start guide.You can also view our web:www.wansview.com for FAQ and download files.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The camera’s arrived promptly and to my surprise, the packaging was a lot smaller than I expected. Once I opened the package, each of the camera’s were individually wrapped in black plastic. Most likely to keep the electronics from getting wet or exposure to moisture.
Things to keep in mind before powering the camera:
- Confirm your wifi connection is on a 2.4ghz band. And not 5ghz.
- Download the Wansview app for your mobile device and allow it access to use the camera.
- You have minutes to set up the camera as soon as you power it on.
Follow the instructions in the quick start guide using the default login and password. The guide will only get you as far as connecting the ip camera to your network and your mobile device.
Once you have access to your camera, go into the camera settings and change the login and password. You’ll need to do this for every camera.
- Quality of the video on live view.
- Ability to view a single camera or multiple at once.
- Price is way below the competition.
- Size of the camera.
- Power cord looks to be 10ft long.
- Ability to set up multiple users with specific rights.
- Ability to record locally to a powered storage device on the network.
- Quick start guide is literally that. There should be a manual for all features within the app and camera settings.
- For those not technically savvy, set up may be a challenge.
- Power cord color should match the camera color (minor gripe)
- Desktop view requires a 3rd party plugin/exe.
All in all, for the price, I think these camera are of excellent quality and great value compared to others. I just may add additional camera’s in the future.
Rating it 4 stars since the manual needs improvement.
The K2 is a fully featured camera at a very reasonable price point. If you are looking for an inexpensive yet well rounded camera for indoor use, this is definitely my camera of choice. Only requiring a power cord, you can place it practically anywhere and have it up in running in minutes, as the setup is pretty painless.
I could write about the features all day long but in the end it’s best to see them. I have included screenshots of the App, packaging and camera views for you to see for yourself. I hope this was helpful.
120 Degree Viewing Angle
My only con is that it requires an Active-X control / Plugin and Internet Explorer to view in a web browser. I would have hoped that HTML5 would have offered some alternative methods for displaying video but who knows. Minor setback though.
Unfortunately, with the recently publicized KRACK WPA2 exploit, these cameras are now useless to me and will all need to be replaced. They do not offer HTTPS or SRTP, so all traffic is unencrypted, and emails to the manufacturer revealed they have no plans to patch the WPA2 vulnerability (or introduce encryption). Additionally, they cannot utilize Enterprise WPA.
This means that all my camera traffic is now vulnerable to surveillance, which I find unacceptable and I will need to find an alternative set of cameras.