Wansview Home Camera, 720P WiFi Wireless IP Security Surveillance Camera for Baby /Elder/ Pet/Nanny Monitor with Night Vision K2 (white)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- QUICK SET WITH 2.4G WiFi: Using “Add Camera Via Wi-Fi configuration Guide” via Wansview App on your mobile phone so as to connect your Wi-Fi with wansview 720p camera step by step, no complicated setting needed of this wireless surveillance camera.Important tips before connection:IP/Network-2.4GHz Wireless(Incompatible with 5GHz). If your router supports both band, please close the 5GHz wifi connection.
- MINI SECURITY CAMERA: Wansview WiFi camera is Super slim(lengh:60mm wide:60mm) but comes with 9.8 feet power cord far enough to reach faraway power socket( NO BATTERY inside need direct power supply). Easily mount on your wall, ceilling or table, it is a perfect and delicate indoor camera to monitor your baby, elder, pets, babysitter and employees with a 720p high definition video stream. NOTE: THIS CAMERA NOT SUPPORT MICRO SD CARD SLOT.
- WIDER VISION & MULTI-VIEW: Remarkable view with super wide 120 degree viewing angle, with an adjustable base, you can manually adjust the viewing angle, use one wansview wireless camera to capture an entire room without ever having to pan or tilt. Mult-view for several home cameras monitoring at the same screen, so you won't need to switch one camera to another to check what happening for a certain camera.
- EXCELLENT DAY /NIGHT VISION & CRYSTAL TWO WAY AUDIO: Intelligent IR-Cut switch ensures clear and high quality images day and night. Four IR leds, night vision up to 20 feet in pitch dark. Built-in Mic and Speaker offer you a smooth conversation with your family at anytime, anywhere with your mobile phone, tablet or PC.
- Excellent compatible and customer service: Supports remote viewing via iOS/Android mobile devices, Windows PC, Apple Mac system and web browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome supported); Compatible with some third party app/software: Tinycam Monitor/IP Cam Viewer/Blue Iris/ Sighthound/iSpy etc. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, PLEASE SEND EMAIL TO email@example.com or CALL +1 6018063192 on 6 PM ~ 3 AM (PST) Monday-Friday.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Wansview ip camera：Care what you care--you may use it to monitor your baby, pet, nanny, elder and home.
This is a delicate wifi camera for monitor your baby, elder, pet, nanny and employees. With a 720P high definition video, H264 image compression and 1/4”CMOS sensor. Instant living stream can be seen using your phone, tablet or computer from anywhere and anytime.
With wansview camera, you can:
- Vivid 720p HD: You can see crystal clear images with this high resolution camera.
- Listen to your home: With the audio, you can hear what is happening at your home.
- Stunning Night Vision: Night vision up to 20ft in the dark. With 24 automatic infrared lights, never miss out on any moment.
- Wider view angle: 120 degree wide-angle camera with 4x digital zoom, keep eyes on the bigger space.
- Take lots of cute photos & videos: Capture special moments, and share with friends and family.
1) 2.4G WiFi, If it is dual band, it is better to hide the 5G WiFi first, after setup, turn the 5G on.
2) WiFi SSID and password cannot contain special characters ' and &.
1) Download Wansview APP from App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android)
2) Power for Camera near your router
3) Add camera
Run the Wansview App, tap ”+” and select “Add Cameras Via WiFi Configuration Guide” to set up it step by step.
3: Important Tips:
1) Plug the camera near your router
2) Mobile phone must be connected with 2.4G wifi
3) When you add the camera, keep "admin" as login name and "123456" as the default password.
4) Input the correct WiFi password
5) Set up it within 5 minutes after powering the camera on
1) If failed, please try to hold down the"Reset" button around 15-20 seconds until you see the red light flashes quickly and hear a beep. Then repeat the above steps to set up again.
2) Once the camera is connected with WiFi, and shows "online" on Wansview app, you can move it to other places where has a good wifi receiption.
See and hear what's happening on "wansview" app
Are you wondering how is your baby sleeping well all day? Or are you worried your dog is boring at home alone? What is your old parents doing at home?
With this camera, you may listen to your kids, olders, dogs etc directly through your phone to your camera anytime and anywhere. With this camera, you can hear and access to them quickly and easily. Be together to your lovers and care, no matter how far you go. You will never miss the moment with them.
NOTE: This camera not support SD card slot.
Monitor your home with wansview app even in dark.
You may install camera on your desktop, wall or ceiling. After configuration with wifi, the crystal image with night vision function which is ideal for monitoring kids or pets in your home. The video can be saved to your phone, PC. You may watch videos any time you like.
This HD 720P camera also has 4 IR LEDs which provide up to 20 feet of night vision. With the ability to light up an entire room at night, you'll never be afraid of be in the dark again.
Wide-angle video ensures you won't miss a thing.
120 degree lens which covers more space with fewer cameras, so you'll be able to see a bigger view and keep an eye on your home at night.
You may use it for baby, nanny, elder, pet, home monitor, you will never miss the moment of what you care. Simply download the free wansview app to your phone, iPad, or see though PC software. You may access to live streaming in minutes remotely or in home, the world is just in your hand.
Remote review and 7/24 recording on Wansview PC software
Once the cameras are connected with your home WiFi, you can monitor it on your wansview app when your mobile phone is connected with any available WiFi or cellular data when away from home.
Set up 24/7 continuous recording to your computer using Wansview PC application, you can playback recorded video anytime and won't miss a moment!
Top customer reviews
The camera’s arrived promptly and to my surprise, the packaging was a lot smaller than I expected. Once I opened the package, each of the camera’s were individually wrapped in black plastic. Most likely to keep the electronics from getting wet or exposure to moisture.
Things to keep in mind before powering the camera:
- Confirm your wifi connection is on a 2.4ghz band. And not 5ghz.
- Download the Wansview app for your mobile device and allow it access to use the camera.
- You have minutes to set up the camera as soon as you power it on.
Follow the instructions in the quick start guide using the default login and password. The guide will only get you as far as connecting the ip camera to your network and your mobile device.
Once you have access to your camera, go into the camera settings and change the login and password. You’ll need to do this for every camera.
- Quality of the video on live view.
- Ability to view a single camera or multiple at once.
- Price is way below the competition.
- Size of the camera.
- Power cord looks to be 10ft long.
- Ability to set up multiple users with specific rights.
- Ability to record locally to a powered storage device on the network.
- Quick start guide is literally that. There should be a manual for all features within the app and camera settings.
- For those not technically savvy, set up may be a challenge.
- Power cord color should match the camera color (minor gripe)
- Desktop view requires a 3rd party plugin/exe.
All in all, for the price, I think these camera are of excellent quality and great value compared to others. I just may add additional camera’s in the future.
Rating it 4 stars since the manual needs improvement.
The K2 is a fully featured camera at a very reasonable price point. If you are looking for an inexpensive yet well rounded camera for indoor use, this is definitely my camera of choice. Only requiring a power cord, you can place it practically anywhere and have it up in running in minutes, as the setup is pretty painless.
I could write about the features all day long but in the end it’s best to see them. I have included screenshots of the App, packaging and camera views for you to see for yourself. I hope this was helpful.
120 Degree Viewing Angle
My only con is that it requires an Active-X control / Plugin and Internet Explorer to view in a web browser. I would have hoped that HTML5 would have offered some alternative methods for displaying video but who knows. Minor setback though.
Overall, this camera is a good buy for someone new to the home security world. It's very easy to use and operate, and once you open the box it will be working and functioning within minutes. Despite a sometimes lagging display when there is movement in the room, I think this camera is still a quality buy especially if you're not planning on using it to monitor an actively moving object such as a pet.