4 Year Security Systems Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Wansview Wireless 1080P Security Camera, WiFi Home Surveillance IP Camera for Baby/Elder/Pet/Nanny Monitor, Pan/Tilt, Two-Way Audio & Night Vision Q3-S
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FULL 1080P HD VIDEO CAMERA: Wansview full HD home camera with 1920*1080P resolution at 25fps,the living stream can be accessed via iOS/Android mobile Phone, Windows PC and Apple Mac Software and http web browsers, you may use it as a baby monitor to view your baby even you are outside home.
- Reliable2.4G WiFi CONNECTION: Quick WiFi setup via mobile App “Wansview” on iPhone or Android smartphone. Wireless security camera supports remote access via mobile App anywhere and anytime. This security camera with Micro SD card slot (max 128GB supported), the videos can be saved and playbacked on Windows and Mac laptop without taking it out of camera. Support Windows and Mac 7/24 videorecording, if camera be stolen, you can check your local computer to see what happened.
- SMART PAN/TILT/ZOOM CAMERA: This wifi ip camera provides wider viewing angle with horizontal 350 degree(pan) and vertical 76 degree (tilt) with 4x digital zoom function for complete coverage of your home. There is 8 presets which can be adjusted to some places and zoom to make it bigger to see.
- CLEAR TWO-WAY AUDIO& NIGHT VISION: Remotely talk and listen via mobile App even in the dark with the IR LED night vision up to 20 feet.So you can keep in touch with your baby when you miss him and want to talk to him. This home security camera gives you fantastic night experience even in pitch dark and full protection to see the whole room at night — not just a limited spotlight view at anytime of day or night. It also can be used for shops, meeting room, pets,nanny, elder monitor.
- NO RISK of PERSONAL INFORMATION: You have the direct connection with the wifi camera, the ip camera’s video wont be saved on any servers or forwarded by manufacturer.IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, PLEASE SEND EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org or CALL +1 6018063192 on 6 PM ~ 3 AM (PST) Monday-Friday. Free return & exchange service within 60 days and free technical assistance. Our friendly and effective after-sale service will put your worries aside.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Wansview wireless security camera
Do you want to see your baby and talk to him when outside home?
Do you want to know what happened in your house even in dark?
Do you want to get the high quality pictures or videos of the important time?
With this 1080p pan and tilt camera, you can assess to your camera's video stream in no time. Remotely talk and listen to your kids, your home, your kids and your pets with Wansview app.
With wansview wireless camera, you can:
- Vivid 1080P full HD video: You can see crystal clear images with this full HD camera.
- Listen and talk to your home: With two-way audio function, you can hear and talk to your baby and family members at any time.
- Stunning night vision: Night vision up to 20ft in the dark. Never miss out on any moment even at night.
- Wider view angle: Pan and tilt function with 4x digital zoom, keep eyes on the bigger space, you can set preset location for your reference.
- Take lots of cute photos & videos: Wireless camera supports 4 person to view at the same time using wansview app on iphone/android phone, PC and tablet. Capture special moments, and share with friends and family.
-The camera is available to 2.4GHz band not 5GHz.
-Your Wi-Fi name and Password should not contain two special characters ' and &.
Easy to access the camera via wansview App and PC over internet.
Usage on wansview App(Andriod and IOS):
Download the mobile App "Wansview" from App store or google play, add the camera to wansview App, and then you can view the camera with wansview App at anywhere and anytime once camera is online.
You may pan:350 Degree and tilt:76 Degree camera to the place you like.
Usage on PC software(Mac and Windows):
Once the camera connected with your home WiFi,you can monitor it via PC software when you are at work.
The PC software can support 24/7h recording to local disk for playback, you can check what was happening easily and will never miss any important moment.
Excellent two way audio quality,you can speak to your baby and listen what your baby saying via wansview App.
When you get tired at work, open the mobile App to watch your baby is doing or your baby's smile which will let you forget all
trouble. Take quick snopshots and record video to share the important moment to your friends.
- Supports 7/24 hour continuous recording via wansview PC software(Windows and Mac),the video can be saved to local disk for playback.
- Supports max 128GB micro SD card(SD card is not included in the box), 1080p 24 hour video can be saved for almost 4days, 480P can record 24 days,video can be playbacked on mobile App and PC software.
Give you 1080P full HD live video no matter in daytime or pitch dark. Night vision gives you fantastic night experience, up to 20 feet. You will never be in dark.While light changes, the color of picture would switch automatically between color(black/white).
Moreover,you can also disable the IR-LEDs at your own preference, so that it won't switch to black & white mode in a low light environment.
One camera can be viewed by 4 phones at the same time via wansview App which 4 cameras can be seen on one screen for multi-camera management.
The living stream can be accessed via iOS/Android mobile devices/ PC Software （Windows and MAC) and tablet.
Suitable for your baby, elder, shop, home and business.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The most eye-catching thing about this camera initially is the price. For a camera that does so much, the price is amazing. As an owner of other Wansview cameras, I already knew the product would be easy to set up and operate. My sentiments where confirmed when the camera arrived a few days after purchase......and was set up and operating within minutes.
The box includes the camera, charging USB cable, an Ethernet cable and hardware to mount it onto a wall.
The cool thing about the Wansview cameras are the QR codes on the back of the cameras. Just download the Wansview app (available in both the Apple Store and Google Play Store) and tap the 'Add Camera' tab within the app.....then just read the QR code when prompted and boom, done! Literally this easy.
I have both iOS and android phones and tablets and this app works well on both. There is also computer software that can quickly be downloaded that gives you a wide range of setting options.....like recording both audio and video when triggered to do so.
This particular camera pans and tilts in all directions, and this movement is controlled by swiping the picture in a particular direction on your mobile device.
Besides viewing what is in range of the camera, you can also monitor audio as well.....and have a conversation with someone wherever the camera is set up directly from your mobile device.....anywhere in the world. That's cool.
My first camera from Wansview was bought about two and a half years ago. Unfortunately, well over a year after it was bought, I ran into some camera panning issues when using my mobile device. After contacting the company, Connie helped me get it running again.....and was very gracious and professional as we tried to figure out the problem. We probably exchanged 7 emails within a few days.....she was amazingly attentive and helpful.
I learned from this exchange that Wansview sticks by their products.....years after purchase. That is very important to me, and not something you see a lot of in this day and age.
If you are on the fence with this product, I would strongly suggest giving it a try. It's well worth the money, works amazingly well and you can count on great support should you need it.
What else do you need?
Seems to me that with a more thorough reading of the reviews here, many seem fake.
The Android app for this camera currently is rated only 2.6 out of 5.
For the last update of the Android app, the developer didn't even bother to translate the release notes from Chinese.
With all the security breaches these days, I am really hesitant to activate this device from China behind my firewall.
- This camera works well for what I need - puppy cam. I wanted something that I could jump onto to see what my puppy is doing while I'm not there (don't really need it to be recorded all the time). - The set up was easy to follow through the guide.
- Picture quality is nice with 1080p. Sound is good. Zoom is good.
- Being able to take screenshots is great, but, I wish I could take a screenshot of what I zoomed in on.
- Night vision works great! Good transition from light to dark.
- So, far does what I need so nothing to hate about it.
- That awful loud beep when you have to connect to the WiFi.
- Camera movement could be better. It's very fidgety as in, if you want to move view to right/left/up/down, it's like when the clock hand ticks.
- Microphone could be better. It breaks up sometimes.
- Restrictions in password as others have mentioned. Why wouldn't someone use something more secure, so, to disallow special characters can be a turn off in security.
- Restrictions in distance from WiFi connection. Luckily, my WiFi is close to where I needed my cam
Windows 10 (Creation Update)
- Great for low bandwidth networks because your data is not sent to the cloud.
- Supports large MicroSD cards so that you can save 7 - 14 days depending on the size of the card and review it on the app in 15 minute intervals.
- Email (SMTP) / FTP alerts to move alerts off premesis (picture for email and photo/video for ftp)
- You can also send the alert to the local sd card if you want
- You can record all playback if you want to, you don't have to
- Has a interface for desktop and mobile.
* The entire software built for these cameras is a nightmare *
- The phone application does not do everything that the windows application does.
- Temperature and Humidity only seem to be supported with a 3rd party device.
- It is terrible for setting alarm times. Just a horrible and tedious interface. On the desktop application, you have to manually click more than 50 - 100 times to set the times for alarms to activate and same for the phone application.
- Sometimes it seems that the settings are erased over time and I can not pinpoint why although the cameras have never gone down from loss of power.
- A feature called I/O detection is for some 3rd party device.
- Poor explanations from the user manual on what everything does and how to properly adjust it
- You can tell that this software was not written by someone with English as a first language. Many different types of grammatical and odd error type messages that make you doubt the overrall build of the product.
- Audio Detection just seems to alert for everything whether high or low.
- It is not explained or mentioned anywhere to the average user that it is required to adjust your email server to accept emails from untrusted sources in order for email alerts to work.
- There doesn't seem to be a way to update the firmware of the camera which is odd cause it makes me think they are never going to improve the product?
- The video seems good, but doesn't seem like 1080p?
- This software may have an issue with timezone aware as in if it is daylight savings or not, which be ugly with how bad it is already to configure the software.
- You can configure boxes in the windows application for an area to detect movement for motion detection, however sometimes this seems to reset as well as not work very well. It seems every time it just ends up detecting everything anyway. Aditionally, when a box is defined, there is an option to define 3 other boxes of interest and this does not work either.