4-Year Home Security Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Wansview Wireless Security Camera, 1080P Outdoor WiFi IP Surveillance Bullet Camera ,IP66 Weatherproof, Night Vision W2- White
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1080P Pro HD Video: Clarity up to 1980*1080 Video at 30fps. 6mm lens provides 65 degree viewing angle. Extremely fluent live stream and superior clarity of the images giving you a sense of visual enjoyment. Seamlessly Stream Video to your Smartphone, Tablet, Apple Mac or Windows PC.
- Easy Setup and Multiple Device Viewing: Download wansview app from App store or google play, power the camera on with included power supply(Note: the camera is NOT battery powered), then connect the camera to 2.4Ghz WiFi(5G WiFi is not supported) or router with included RJ45 cable, add the camera to mobile App, then can view the camera with Wansview App on your phone. Ability to view the camera on different phones(IOS and Android) and PC software.
- Waterproof Camera: Waterproof degree up to IP66 and this camera is made of aluminum extremely durable and won't rust. Even in the terrible weather, it can keep a durable and stable operation.
- Longer Night Vision: With 36 Infrared LED, night vision up to 67 feet. Long distance makes you see further and bigger. It also enables a high-quality of day and night surveillance.
- Excellent compatible and customer service: Supports remote viewing via iOS/Android mobile devices, Windows PC, Apple Mac system and web browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome supported). IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, PLEASE SEND EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Important tips before WiFi connection:
1. The camera works with 2.4Ghz WiFi ONLY, 5GHz WiFi is not supported!
2. ' and & are not supported in WiFi name and password.
3. The camera is NOT BATTERY powered, It MUST connect power supply to outlet all the time.
1. Download "Wansview" App from App store or google play.
2. Power the camera on, connect it to router with included Ethernet cable.
3. Run "Wansview" App, tap symbol "+" and select "Add camera via wired mode" to setup WiFi, then please follow wizard to setup the camera step by step.
The best wifi distance is 45feet from camera to router without wall.
Stunning Night Vision
Night vision allows you to get clear picture even in total darkness. The camera has 36 IR LEDs which provide up to 60 feet night vision. Ability to monitor the house or driveway or garden at night, you will never be in dark.
Remotely view the 4 cameras at the same time
We provide free Mobile App and Windows PC and OS software to view the camera remotely. Just download the mobile App “Wansview”and PC software then connect the camera to internet to get living stream. We also offer free DDNS to view the camera via web browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome supported).
Live stream on multi-devices
Support mobile phone/tablet/PC(Windows and MAC) view
* Wireless Security IP Camera×1
* User Manual×1
* Power Adapter×1
* CD Software×1
* Quick Installation Guide×1
* Ethernet Cable×1
* WiFi Antenna×1
* Mounting Screws
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's important to understand that these devices have a MAC address, a username and password that you should be aware of during the installation. The camera has a WPS button on it to sync with your router. The easiest way to set it up is to plug the CAT 6 cable it comes with directly into your router. Click the WPS button on the camera and the one on your router so its DHCP server assigns the camera an IP address associating it to its MAC address. Once this is done, you can unplug the CAT 6 cable from the camera and use the included SearchPro software loaded onto your PC to find the wireless signal of the camera. This verifies that camera is working correctly on your wireless network. After that I simply used my Linksys router software to find the camera's wireless signal. In the end, my Linksys device list showed 2 devices for each camera...networked and wireless.
After the router connections were confirmed, I went to my QNAP NAS (network attached storage) that comes with a very nice Surveillance Station app. Since the Linksys had established the connections, the SS easily found the camera and I use this software to monitor and record with my Wansview cameras. I liked these cameras enough that I just ordered 2 more because of prices, no frills, no unnecessary complexity and they do the job! Attached is a snapshot from the camera.
AND it's field of view is very small, maybe 60 or so degrees.
Can't get it to maintain a decent connection. I work on networks, so no, it's not because I don't know how to set things up properly. Even the little LED on the cable isn't lighting up.
I contacted them via Skype, and they're sending me another one. I'll update when the new one comes in.
Got the new one, works like a charm! These guys are awesomely responsive to Skype. Just make sure you're on Beijing time. :)
Another problem encountered was what to do with the two extra dangling wires, one with a large end used for Ethernet connection, and the other I think to attach a button to enable connecting to the router using WEP (I did not receive this attachment, perhaps it was meant for a different model). Nonetheless, since the camera was being mounted outdoors, I felt the wires should be protected, not to mention the esthetics. I improvised and installed a small protective electrical box (see photo).
Other reviewers have mentioned the small print in the manual. This mainly occurs in the illustrations and is remedied by using a magnifying glass. On the positive side, the manual appears to make a serious attempt at being thorough.
12/10/2016 - addendum: I've increased my rating because I'm very pleased with the consistent performance of the camera and the app. I have two Dlink cameras at the same location and they are always getting disconnected and I can't reset them remotely.
The picture quality for both daytime and nighttime is quite good. Used wireless initially until I got some cable run out there. It streamed at 1080p without issue.
I'm using it with RTSP without issues, both with Zoneminder on a Linux machine and onvifer on and android tablet. When trying ONVIF with onvifier, I had constant disconnect problems but that may well have been a software problem.
I'm not able to view the stream via a web browser on Chrome. The first view mode is ActiveX based and needs IE. I don't know what the second one is. Flash, maybe? But it doesn't work for me. It doesn't matter, but seems worth mentioning.