|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$46.76 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Shell&Lining: 100% 20D*400T Nylon; Filling: Down(Minimum 90% Down)
- Zipper closure
- Lightweight & Warm ultra light material; Become puffy around 2 hours after come out of the bag and be shaken
- Attached hood, Zip opening, Side zip pockets & Inside deep pockets, great for keys, phone, etc.
- Water-repellent coating; Stretch tap inside the cuffs and hem, good for wind protection
- Packs down compactly into an included pouch for easy carrying, suitable for tourists
- Hand wash cold & dry cleaning & don't twist dry. Please read the SIZE CHART we provide in the description
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Women's Down Jacket
Women's Down Coat
Women's Ski Jacket
Women's Down Jacket
Men's Ski Jacket
Men's Leather Jacket
|Insulation Type||Down||Down||Fleece lined||Down||Fleece lined||Faux leather|
|Pockets||2 Zipper hand pockets, 2 inner pockets||2 Zipper hand pockets||4 Zipper pockets, 1 cross pocket||1 Chest pocket, 2 zipper hand pockets, 2 inner pockets||2 Hand pockets, 1 chest pocket, 2 inner pockets||2 Zipper hand pockets, 2 zipper chest pockets, 1 inner pocket|
|Color||5 colors||6 colors||5 colors||4 colors||6 colors||3 colors|
|Best Use||Hiking; Casual||Hiking; Casual||Outdoor sports||Hiking; Casual||Outdoor sports||Casual|
Women's Hooded Packable Down Jacket
Wantdo down jacket is a versatile piece of gear for a range of temperatures and activities. Down insulation and weather-resistant nylon join forces to help keep you warm.Down jacket works like no other insulated jacket to keep you toasty and mobile all season long.
This warm jacket is padded with an innovative material that's as warm as down and super light. It features a compact silhouette for a feminine look, and it's thin and lightweight enough to wear under another layer. Zip closure, hood and a raglan-sleeve design combine to create sporty style.
- Type: Down jacket
- Weight: 220g-320g
- Colors: 7 colors
- Warm ultra light
- Attached hood
- Zip opening
- Exterior pockets
- Interior pockets
- Casual use
Comfortable quilt-through construction and compressible.
Breathable nylon shell fabric has a excellent wind resistant.
90% White duck down provide unrelenting warmth.
How to Wear it:
• This warm jacket is padded with an innovative material that's as warm as down and super light. It features a compact silhouette for a feminine look, and it's thin and lightweight enough to wear under another layer. Zip closure, hood and a raglan-sleeve design combine to create sporty style.
Where to Wear it:
• Multisport, Casual , Backcountry Skiing, Climbing, Snowsports, Traveling, Hiking, Backpacking, Camping, Mountaineering,fishing
US XS : Length - 22.60" Chest- 38.51" Waist- 34.58" Sleeve length- 16.11"
US S : Length - 23.58" Chest- 40.09" Waist- 36.16" Sleeve length- 17.49"
US M : Length - 23.97" Chest- 42.05" Waist- 38.12" Sleeve length- 18.08"
US L : Length -24.76" Chest- 45.59" Waist- 41.66" Sleeve length- 19.26"
US XL : Length - 25.35" Chest- 49.13" Waist- 45.20" Sleeve length- 21.81"
US 2XL: Length - 25.35" Chest- 53.06" Waist- 49.13" Sleeve length- 23.38"
US 3XL: Length - 26.53" Chest- 56.99" Waist- 53.06" Sleeve length- 25.15"
• Hand wash: Soak your down jacket for up to 60 minutes. Use a down-specific soap or detergent,No fabric softener.Squeeze out excess water gently,don't wing , shake gently, as wet down is heavy enough to damage the fabric.
• Drying: Allow down-jacket to drip-dry before tumble-dry thoroughly on low heat until you cann’t feel any clumps of down.Excessive heat might damage down oils.
• Storage: Ensure your down jacket is dry before using or storing.Don't store your jacket in a stuff sac.
- Package Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.54 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B013LNYZF8
- Item model number: WD0001
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 14, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
***update*** took on a trip to Iceland as my light weight jacket and able to layer it with a thicker jacket. Was fantastic.
I ordered a size S and it’s perfect. It’s still roomy enough to where I could wear a few things under it if it’s really cold. I’m also 5’2” and about 108lbs.
The only partially negative thing I can think to say is that it does seem on the cheaper side for quality- just based on the feeling. There’s a Columbia jacket that’s similar to this one but I went with the cheaper option for now, maybe one day I can afford a $100+ jacket, but for now (I hope) this one will do the trick.