|Fits as expected||
$74.00 - $78.89
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Warm Fabric: Professional water repellent coated, fuzzy lining and durable fabric with 2400 polyester fibre which guarantees the best heat retention. Relaxed-fit style with quick-dry material.
- Waterproof: Water-repellent rain jacket can work under over 10000mm pressure head. Keep your body always dry and comfortable when you are outside, also can fights bad rainy or misty weather.
- Windproof: 1) Adjustable cuffs, stretchable glove with thumb hole help seal in warmth. 2) Inside windproof snap powder skirt, internal drawcord hem, detachable and adjustable storm hood help to keep wind out. 3) Wear resisting soft shell is highly wind resistant.
- Multi Pockets: 2 zippered hand pockets, 1 zippered chest pocket (passport or cards stowed), 1 internal pocket, 1 internal secure media pocket. An earphone line fastening and supporting fixture available inside the jacket.
- Size notes: Jacket offers a standard fit. Please choose by US size.
- Best use: Downhill Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowsports and other winter outdoor sports.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
|Men's Leather Jacket||Women's Down Jacket||Men's Windproof Jacket||Women's Ski Jacket||Women's Down Jacket||Boy's Snow Jackets|
|Insulation Type||PU faux leather||Down||Breathable mesh lining||Fuzzy lining||Down||Fleece lining & cotton padding|
Wantdo men's ski jacket
Warm, waterproof, windproof and wear resisting.
The super soft fuzzy lining and cotton padding will make you warm during cold days. The waterproof coated fabric is suitable for rainy or misty weather. Unique design like elastic cuffs with stretchable thumb holes, windproof powder skirt, adjustable hood and hem can keep the wind out effectively.
Wantdo waterproof ski jackets are perfect for casual and outdoor activities like snowboarding, skiing, mountaineering, skating, traveling, camping, hiking.
- Type: Ski jacket/Rain jacket
- Fabric: Polyester
- Shell: Professional coated fabric
- Lining: Super soft and warm fuzzy lining
- Wear resisting: Yes
- Average weight: 1200g
- Pressure Head: Over 10000mm
- Super soft and warm fuzzy lining that makes the best heat retention.
- Enough cotton padding will keep everywhere of your body warm.
Recommend match clothing
1. A similar women's jacket as lovers' clothes
2. Match with the ski pants for whole body warm
3. With a trapper hat or ear flaps for double protection
4. The same style lightweight jackets for different seasons
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO OUR SIZE CHART
Size Chest Shoulder Length Sleeve Weight
S 44.88" 20.86" 26.57" 24.01" 130lb-145lb
M 49.61" 22.44" 28.94" 25.39" 145lb-165lb
L 51.97" 23.23" 30.12" 25.98" 150lb-180lb
XL 55.51" 24.41" 31.69" 26.97" 165lb-198lb
2XL 59.06" 25.59" 33.27" 27.95" 175lb-205lb
Washing & Care
1. Please choose the neutral detergent and make sure the water temperature less than 30℃.
2. After soaking the jacket in the water about 5 minutes, please clean the dirt with banister brush gently, then rinse thoroughly.
3. Do not iron, do not wring, do not exposure, please hang dry in shade.
4. Hand wash recommend. Machine washable.
- Package Dimensions: 0.8 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00NHO4WCS
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 19, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
2,752 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 2,752 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update following emails with seller: The seller responded promptly to my complaint and offered three choices, including returning the jacket to them in China. However, that would be at my expense, so instead we accepted a partial refund which we will use to get a new and sturdier zipper put on the jacket here in the USA. Since many people have noted that the jacket is generally good quality, and several have noted that the zippers are flimsy, I feel this is a good solution.
Update 2: As a result of my and other comments on this jacket, the seller assures me that they have now changed the supplier of the zippers, so that the product will be better quality in future. Assuming that is indeed true, I have upgraded my review from 2 to 4 stars, because otherwise the jacket performed well. I hope they are right.
I've requested refund and am nervous about the customer service, having read much of other customer's negative experiences.
Cons: The zipper broke within a week and I had to cut out the pocket to get to my phone! I saw reviews about the cheap zipper material they used, and sure enough the reviews didn't lie! The price was good, but not enough to sacrifice a few hours of frustration trying to get a zipper to work. Will return and head to Columbia