- Warm Fabric: Professional water repellent coated, fuzzy lining and durable fabric with 240 g polyester fibre which guarantees the best heat retention. Relaxed-fit style with quick-dry material.
- Waterproof: Water-repellent rain jacket can work under over 10000mm pressure head. Keep your body always dry and comfortable when you are outside, also can fights bad rainy or misty weather.
- Windproof: 1) Adjustable hook & loop fastener cuffs and stretchable glove with thumb hole help seal in warmth. 2) Inside windproof snap skirt, internal drawcord hem, detachable and adjustable storm hood help to keep wind out. 3) Wear resisting soft shell is highly wind resistant.
- Multi Pockets: 2 zippered hand pockets, 1 zippered chest pocket (passport or cards stowed), 1 internal big mesh pocket, 1 internal secure media pocket, suit for keys, mobilephone, wallet and other accessories. An earphone line fastening and supporting fixture available inside the jacket.
- Size notes: Jacket offers a standard fit. Please choose by US size.
- Best use: This windbreaker ski jacket is an ideal outfit for downhill skiing, snowboarding, snowsports, hiking, rock climbing and other winter outdoor sports.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
75D*150D Polyester Shell with PU membrane
Wantdo men's ski jacket
This Waterproof Ski jacket is made from 75D*150D Polyester, which is waterproof, windproof, durable and stain repellent.
Special high-density fabric and coating, film composite process to obstruct the air intrusion effectively and works well on windproof.
Ergonomic 3-structured cutting and fuzzy lining can provide enough warmth and space of movement for outdoor life.
- Type: Ski jacket/Rain jacket
- Waterproof: Over 10000mm
- Front main zipper: SBS zipper
- Warm & comfy
- Average weight: 1200g
- Best use: skiing, snowboarding, snowsports and other winter outdoor sports
The high performance specialty fabrics covered by a superior DWR polymer coating for stain protection and coating integrity，which can gather the water to become the bead to slide from the surface and keep inside dry. Superficial Pu transparent film provides water resistant at a rate of 10000mm.
The ski jacket adopts both special design and wear resistant material to reach windbreak effect. This jacket comes with special high-density fabric and coating, film composite process to obstruct the air intrusion effectively . And design of adjustable cuff, detachable storm hood and snow skirt helps to keep wind out.
Warm & Soft
The ski winter jacket is filled with 2400 needle cotton, which can minimizes air mobility and effectively locks heat to keep you warm. Meanwhile, plush, soft and light shears the circle fabric lining can quickly gather heat to keep you dry and insulation for warmth in cold outdoor days.
This snowboarding jacket made of 75D*150D polyester with fiber-like micro-pore structure to let air moves more freely through it, which means body heat and sweat created during activity transfers away from the body, so this jacket performs well on sweat and moisture release.
The adjustable removable hood provides added warmth and act as a protector against cold wind and frigid temperatures to keep your head and ears cozy and warm.The storm hood is designed for improved helmet compatibility, and this jacket was made with skiing in mind.
Unique design of elastic cuffs with stretchable thumb holes can keep snow and cold wind from entering into the sleeves of this ski jacket and keep you warm and comfortable.
2 outside zippered handwarmer pockets，1 wateroroof chest pocket，1 inside zippered pocket and external media pocket.
Reinforced & Durable
Microporous technology fiber works well on anti-friction, anti-wear function.And composite of hidden line & bright line and added reinforcements make it durable.
|Women's Ski Jacket||Women's 3-in-1 Ski Jacket||Men's 3-in-1 Ski Jacket||Men's 3-in-1 Down Ski Jacket||Men's 3-in-1 Ski Jacket||Women's Winter Coat|
|Insulation Type||Fuzzy lining||Detachable Puffer Liner||Detachable Puffer Liner||Detachable Down liner||Detachable Cotton liner||Fuzzy lining|
- Department: Mens
- Package Dimensions: 13.46 x 10.63 x 5.43 inches
- ASIN: B00NHO4XUE
- Item model number: WT0772
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Date First Available: March 8, 2015
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've requested refund and am nervous about the customer service, having read much of other customer's negative experiences.
Cons: The zipper broke within a week and I had to cut out the pocket to get to my phone! I saw reviews about the cheap zipper material they used, and sure enough the reviews didn't lie! The price was good, but not enough to sacrifice a few hours of frustration trying to get a zipper to work. Will return and head to Columbia
After using it for a month I find very two basic but very important flaws in the jacket.
1. Waist pocket is not covered, so when you open the pockets, especially for putting your hands in the pocket, wind can easily pass through it.
Your hands and whole body get cold.
2. Very poor quality stitching. Stitching of the jacket has opened up under my armpits. The whole jacket become useless now.I just wasted a lot of money on a piece of crap.
Update following emails with seller: The seller responded promptly to my complaint and offered three choices, including returning the jacket to them in China. However, that would be at my expense, so instead we accepted a partial refund which we will use to get a new and sturdier zipper put on the jacket here in the USA. Since many people have noted that the jacket is generally good quality, and several have noted that the zippers are flimsy, I feel this is a good solution.
Update 2: As a result of my and other comments on this jacket, the seller assures me that they have now changed the supplier of the zippers, so that the product will be better quality in future. Assuming that is indeed true, I have upgraded my review from 2 to 4 stars, because otherwise the jacket performed well. I hope they are right.
Top international reviews
A few things i like:
1. This isnt a heavy coat. It's light duty --- so naturally It gives me some range of arm / body movement and flexibility. I dont feel pudgy or puffy with it. At the same time, it is fairly warm for its lightness. I was hanging out outside -15C weather. I did not feel cold. my head was warm too (With the nice fuzzy inside of the hood.). I will say, i was also wearing a long sleeve shirt inside my coat.
2. water resistance is fairly good. Felt no leakages after playing in the snow and then entering the house. so it indeed is fairly water resistant as claimed.
3. I love that it has a ZIPPERED inside pocket. many coats offer inside pockets without a zipper.
4. Sizing is fairly OK compared to my previous coat made in Canada. This one is made in China so i was worried about the typical "smaller" sizing that China brand clothing products I've previously purchased but I knew that already before buying. My height is 5.8 and weight is 179lbs. I bought a large. fits perfect minus a few awkward areas i mention below. ( this is even after i washed and dried)
5. the label says handwash. No thanks. i dont like hand wash clothing. I washed it anyway in c old and then i dried it in my machine. For whatever reason, this coat takes a LONG LONG time to dry. took me 2 hours in the drier! initially i tried air tumble dry but that failed to do anything so I just made it hot air dry and it finally dried up good. So yes, it does machine wash and machine dry fine ---- your milage may vary according to your washing habits/machine.
6. on the inside, i love the waist band snap button belt to keep snow out. I use it often. fitment is spot on for my 32 waist. i like fastening the inner belt and keeping my zipper down for when i transition to indoor mall walking. having said that, i do like that this coat breathes ok. I can wear this inside and not sweat.
So here are things i really thought shouldve been better made for even a $100 coat:
1. hood has a somewhat stiff flap. This is a velcro flap that is supposed to cover the mouth. for me , this flap is too short so it just BARELY reaches the other end to velcro together. at the end, i'll never use it. that brings me to the next point which is , it looks really silly. with the hood on, there are two flaps that stick out like "doggy" ears. i wish the flap were less stiff .
2. the pockets are NOT WARM AT ALL. if you forgot your gloves, and you try to find warmth in your pocket, then youre out of luck. so many coats fail in this area... this is no exception. my previous coat also failed. but this one is worse i would argue.
3. zippers are cheap. all of them. i hope they last a season. For this pricepoint i really wished they spent more attention to the most important part of the coat that gets the most duty cycle, wear and tear.
4. this coat offers a wrist spandex collar that is extended to provide a thumb anchor. The coat fits me fine. except this wrist collar does not. It's simply sized too short compared to the rest of the coat. when i slot my thumb in, i feel very uncomfortable because of the excessive stretch. Thereby making this feature useless. My previous coat has this feature and it fits perfect --- the sizing of the overall coats are identical too. So i just think the proportions are just wrong (similar to the hood flap length issue).
So all things said, for $100 price point, it simply isnt the perfect autumn-mildwinter coat for me. I will obviously wear it til the end but i just wished i got more out of this coat for my money . There is a lot to like about this coat but then at the same time, some of the annoyances are just too hard to ignore.
After a year ... All of the zippers fell apart. Coat is unusable. Don't buy this coat. Unless you're into buying winter coats every season.
Wore out skiing in -25*C recently and held up fine with no more than an under armour base layer and a hoodie underneath. Zippers all seem to be quality craftsmanship, all in all I'm quite impressed for the $100 and definitely recommend this jacket. Only suggestion would be one additional inner pocket (there are 2) needs 1 more of the smaller size. The existing zip up one is great for phones, the other is a velcro flap over.
Read the reviews for the sizes thinking a Large will fit fine and it does.
It's snug and like more room so sent I back for a XL .
So if your buying for a gift, this Large fits well if your 150 to 175 lbs and 5"7 -5'8
To the seller , get an image that shows person wearing it and there hieght and size weight etc.
My best tip to avoid returns .
Great jack , great price. Warm cozy .
I would have liked to get a large size but it was impossible to arrange either directly with e mails to the vendor or with Amazon.ca.
In the end, I kept the jacket, but next time I will order both a large and a medium and return the one that doesn't have the best fit.
I have worn it a few times in extremely cold weather and with the right layering this jacket is very good at providing the final level of warmth with very little bulk. I have found it ideal for snow shoeing even with the slightly tight fit around the shoulders.
I am not a big user of built in hoods so I just unzipped the hood from the jacket and keep it in storage, otherwise the hood flaps I find to be very cumbersome and intrusive.
Overall very good value as I bought it on Lightening Deal.
Only offer made. Really like this coat. I live in Alberta, Canada. Great lightweight coat to stay dry/warm.
Wife found a lady at a fabric store that replaced the zipper for cost of the zipper only.
Only complaint, the coffee color in the images is much darker, in which i presumed to be the same. Thought i was getting a dark roast, instead i got a double*double color.
starting to feel a bit wet in the back areas. I did not get soaked in 3 minutes, just some minor wetness. Given that i was using maximum pressure from the shower head say 10 streams at full. Not too bad. I tested a viking classic and it survived the full 3 minutes no problem, but it has NO insulation like this parka. This jacket is much warmer than a viking classic. I like this jackets warmth and i will keep a pure plastic poncho in one of the pockets to make sure if
rain becomes crazy , no worries. The viking jacket may have been 100 percent not wet, but its not warm.
I would prefer this jacket. The problem is the rain measurement system is so useless to most people bc it doesn't make and sense. Whats 32 ft of water on top of 1sq inch supposed to mean. Well since i tested this jacket in high pressure and water, you don't need to ask now do you.
Love the huge hood that actually keeps your head dry and warm, I use while watching my kid play soccer in the rain, then remove/unzip it for go fast stuff.
Can’t speak about the waterproofing too much yet, but so far so good and I will update this review years down the line of it leaks.
I’m 6’6 250 and the 3xl is a perfect slightly loose fit