|Fits as expected||
$44.76 - $48.76
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- Shell&Lining: 100% 20D*400T Nylon; Filling: Down(Minimum 90% Down)
- Zipper closure
- Lightweight & Warm ultra light material; Become puffy around 2 hours after come out of the bag and be shaken
- Attached hood, Zip opening, Side zip pockets & Inside deep pockets, great for keys, phone, etc.
- Water-repellent coating; Stretch tap inside the cuffs and hem, good for wind protection
- Packs down compactly into an included pouch for easy carrying, suitable for tourists
- Hand wash cold & dry cleaning & don't twist dry. Please read the SIZE CHART we provide in the description
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Women's Down Jacket||Women's Down Coat||Women's Ski Jacket||Men's Ski Jacket||Women's Wind Jacket||Women's Down Jacket|
|Insulation Type||Down||Down||Fleece lined||Fleece lined||Breathable mesh lining||Down|
|Pockets||2 Zipper hand pockets, 2 inner pockets||2 Zipper hand pockets||4 Zipper pockets, 1 cross pocket||2 Hand pockets, 1 chest pocket, 2 inner pockets||2 Hand pockets,1 inner chest pocket,1 inner mesh elastic pocket||2 Zipper hand pockets, 2 inner pockets, 1 chest pocket|
|Color||5 colors||6 colors||5 colors||6 colors||5 colors||4 colors|
|Best Use||Hiking; Casual||Hiking; Casual||Outdoor sports||Outdoor sports||Outdoor Sports||Hiking; Casual|
Women's Hooded Packable Down Jacket
Wantdo down jacket is a versatile piece of gear for a range of temperatures and activities. Down insulation and weather-resistant nylon join forces to help keep you warm.Down jacket works like no other insulated jacket to keep you toasty and mobile all season long.
This warm jacket is padded with an innovative material that's as warm as down and super light. It features a compact silhouette for a feminine look, and it's thin and lightweight enough to wear under another layer. Zip closure, hood and a raglan-sleeve design combine to create sporty style.
- Type: Down jacket
- Weight: 220g-320g
- Colors: 7 colors
- Warm ultra light
- Attached hood
- Zip opening
- Exterior pockets
- Interior pockets
- Casual use
- Comfortable quilt-through construction and compressible.
- Breathable nylon shell fabric has a excellent wind resistant.
- White duck down provide unrelenting warmth.
How to Wear it:
• This warm jacket is padded with an innovative material that's as warm as down and super light. It features a compact silhouette for a feminine look, and it's thin and lightweight enough to wear under another layer. Zip closure, hood and a raglan-sleeve design combine to create sporty style.
Where to Wear it:
• Multisport, Casual , Backcountry Skiing, Climbing, Snowsports, Traveling, Hiking, Backpacking, Camping, Mountaineering,fishing
US XS : Length - 22.60" Chest- 38.51" Waist- 34.58" Sleeve length- 16.11"
US S : Length - 23.58" Chest- 40.09" Waist- 36.16" Sleeve length- 17.49"
US M : Length - 23.97" Chest- 42.05" Waist- 38.12" Sleeve length- 18.08"
US L : Length -24.76" Chest- 45.59" Waist- 41.66" Sleeve length- 19.26"
US XL : Length - 25.35" Chest- 49.13" Waist- 45.20" Sleeve length- 21.81"
US 2XL: Length - 25.35" Chest- 53.06" Waist- 49.13" Sleeve length- 23.38"
US 3XL: Length - 26.53" Chest- 56.99" Waist- 53.06" Sleeve length- 25.15"
• Hand wash: Soak your down jacket for up to 60 minutes. Use a down-specific soap or detergent,No fabric softener.Squeeze out excess water gently,don't wing , shake gently, as wet down is heavy enough to damage the fabric.
• Drying: Allow down-jacket to drip-dry before tumble-dry thoroughly on low heat until you cann’t feel any clumps of down.Excessive heat might damage down oils.
• Storage: Ensure your down jacket is dry before using or storing.Don't store your jacket in a stuff sac.
- Package Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.54 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B013LNYZF8
- Item model number: WD0001
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 14, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I live in Orlando and do not often have need of a warm coat, but had to travel to Boston a few times this winter for work. It packs down tiny to fit in luggage, is extremely lightweight, soft and comfortable to wear, and kept me plenty warm in 30-some degree temps. I am pretty wimpy in the cold but I was quite comfortable in this coat. I wear a small or medium top normally, but I am tall and sometimes my arms and torso are too long for some clothing, so I ordered a medium and it fit perfectly. The sleeves were long enough and the jacket came about mid-hip on me.
My daughter visited North Dakota with her grandmother this winter for a weekend, so I ordered this jacket for her too. She wears a 12 or 14, and a women's XS fit her nicely, a little extra growing room so hopefully it will fit her next year too, but overall a pretty good fit. She loves this jacket and mentioned to me several times how comfortable it is. She wore it to school a dozen times or so this winter as well.
We both got another good use of our jackets visiting north Georgia in March. It was a very outdoorsy vacation and we wore them quite a bit.
I did not have high hopes for the durability of these jackets, given the low price and somewhat thin-feeling fabric, but surprisingly not a single rip or tear after multiple uses - and my daughter is rough on clothes. Since it is now time to store them for next season, I just washed them both on gentle cycle and hung them to dry per the instructions. They looked a little crinkly after that so I put them in the dryer with no heat, and voila, they are back to their original condition. I'm not sure if these jackets would stand up to being an everyday wear coat, but for light to moderate use they are perfect.