|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$66.98 - $70.98 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Warm Fabric: Professional water repellent coated, fleece liner and durable fabric with 1200g cotton padding which guarantees the best heat retention. Relaxed-fit style with quick-dry material.
- Waterproof: Water-repellent rain jacket can work under over 10000mm pressure head. Keep your body always dry and comfortable when you are outside, also can fights bad rainy or misty weather.
- Windproof: 1) Adjustable cuffs, stretchable glove with thumb hole help seal in warmth. 2) Inside windproof snap powder skirt, internal drawcord hem, detachable and adjustable storm hood help to keep wind out. 3) Wear resisting soft shell is highly wind resistant.
- Multi Pockets: 2 zippered hand pockets, 1 zippered chest pocket (passport or cards stowed), 1 internal pocket, 1 internal secure media pocket. An earphone line fastening and supporting fixture available inside the jacket.
- Size notes: Jacket offers a standard fit. Please choose by US size.
- Best use: Downhill Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowsports and other winter outdoor sports.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Men's ski fleece jacket||Men's outdoor 3 In 1 ski jacket||Men's faux leather jacket||Women's down jacket||Women's down jacket||Boy's ski jacket|
|Insulation Type||Fleece lined||Puff Liner||100% polyester padding||Down||Down||Fleece lined|
|Pockets||2 hand pockets,1 chest pocket,2 internal pockets||1 waterproof zippered cross pocket, 2 outer hand pockets, 2 inside hand pockets||2 zippered hand pockets, 2 zippered chest pockets, 1 internal pocket||2 zippered hand pockets, 2 inner pockets||2 zippered hand pockets, 2 inner pockets||2 zippered hand pockets|
Wantdo women's ski fleece jacket
Warm, waterproof, windproof and wear resisting
The super soft fleece lining and cotton padding will keep you warm during cold days. The waterproof coated fabric is suitable for rainy or misty weather. Unique design like elastic cuffs with stretchable thumb holes, windproof powder skirt, adjustable hood and hem can keep the wind out effectively.
Wantdo waterproof ski jackets are perfect for casual and outdoor activities like snowboarding, skiing, skating, mountaineering, traveling, camping, hiking.
- Type: Ski jacket/Rain jacket
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Shell: Professional coated fabric
- Lining: Super soft and warm fleece
- Wear resisting: Yes
- Average weight: 1200g
- Pressure Head: Over 10000mm
-Super soft and warm fleece lining that makes the best heat retention.
-Enough cotton padding will keep everywhere of your body warm.
-Quality fabric can help to keep cold out and prevent heat from losing.
Recommend match clothing
1. A similar men's jacket as lovers' clothes
2. Match with the ski pants for whole body warm
3. With a trapper hat or ear flaps for double protection
4. The same style lightweight jackets for different seasons
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO OUR SIZE CHART
Size Chest Shoulder Length Sleeve
S 44.88" 18.90" 26.77" 24.21"
M 46.46" 19.29" 27.56" 24.80"
L 48.03" 19.69" 28.35" 25.20"
XL 51.97" 20.87" 29.92" 26.38"
Washing & Care
1. Please choose the neutral detergent and make sure the water temperature less than 30℃.
2. After soaking the jacket in the water about 5 minutes, please clean the dirt with banister brush gently, then rinse thoroughly.
3. Do not iron, do not wring, do not exposure, please hang dry in shade.
4. Hand wash recommend. Machine washable.
- Package Dimensions: 18 x 18 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01CVG8VCY
- Item model number: HWFHLT8301womenB0
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 19, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It was totally waterproof and very warm. I'm 5'5" and 125 lbs so I normally wear a size small in tops, so I ordered a small jacket and was pleased to find that it was roomy enough to wear multiple layers underneath without becoming stifling or constrictive. The pockets were easily accessible and held my phone, keys, and sunglasses with room to spare. The breast pocket looks small, but it is large enough to hold a smartphone, which was useful when I had to wear a harness around my waist that made the waist pockets inaccessible. The inside of the jacket is some sort of faux fur which was quite soft and cozy. I especially liked that the hood has two straps on either side which can Velcro together across the front of the mouth - in bitterly cold wind this prevented the hood from being yanked off my head and protected my lips. And the jacket was very waterproof - I wore it out and about in the rain and stayed completely dry. Overall I was very happy with this purchase and would highly recommend it.
I wore this in -5 degree weather (and during a snow storm) and I didn't feel cold at all. Except for my hands of course. The pockets don't have much protection from the cold at all. They're just good for holding objects. So make sure that you buys gloves too, because putting your hands in your pockets doesn't help any.
I bought a Large.
I'm 5'9 and I have a 36" bust, 27" waist and I have 40" hips. This jacket was fitted around my hips and was awkward for me when I sat down so I had to open it or pull it up slightly when I sat down.
Features: Comes with an outside right breast pocket and an inside pocket. Not too deep and not too warm but still good pockets for holding a small wallet or phone. The good is also very big and closes in front to protect your face if you need it. The sleeves are long (I have long arms) and they come with this little black part at the end for your hands (It's not detachable) that you can put your thumb through and protect your hands I guess. It seems like it's more for protecting the palms of your hands.
4/5 stars. I would buy this again definitely.
Original Review: I ordered this jacket for an upcoming trip to Alaska. I'm 5'8", 145lbs and the medium fits perfect. I can layer a good amount underneath without feeling like a marshmallow. The quality of the jacket is great. Some others have said the hood is not detachable, however mine is. The inside is lined with faux fur. The thumb hole/gloves are a nice touch.
I am 222 lbs, 5' 10" with a 42 inch chest, 37 inch waist and 47 inch hips. I ordered the XL and it is big, but I like being able to fit a good sized sweater under my coat. I would have probably been safe with a large. I have been wearing this coat in 20 degree weather and snow and I am toasty warm in this thing. Very very happy with this purchase.