|Print List Price:||$14.99|
Save $12.00 (80%)
Wanted (Wanted Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 411 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $2.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
- Book 1 of 5 in Wanted Series (5 Book Series)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I don't know if it's the young age of the characters or the immaturity of the writer, but all the cussing reminds me of a teenager who's finally getting away from their parents and thinks it's cool to cuss. I have a potty mouth, but there's a time and place for cussing, for a punch line, to prove a point, etc...but every other word is ridiculous...And if someone "threw their head back and laughed" one more time, I think I may have thrown my Kindle!!! Also, I'm from Texas, and I have a hard time believing that Gunner's, or anyone's grandparents use this kind of profanity. They were just raised during a different time and it takes away from the story. Maybe this is just for a younger audience, but it was hard to overlook all the cussing, grammatical errors and repetitive character behaviors.
After reading all the 4 and 5 star reviews, I can tell WHY these people liked the book...Their reviews were either one liners or it was one BIG run-on sentence with no punctuation. Just put a hash tag in front of your review next time and eliminate using the space bar altogether...
I don't know if I'll be reading the second book. So want my money back on this one!!!
Couldn't imagine wasting my time reading this whole book. I would rather someone beat me over the head with the hard copy of it. It would be less torturous.
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. LISTEN TO ALL THE POOR REVIEWS. THEY ARE SPOT ON.
1. The author must have went to the Tina Reber school of punctuation. The excessive exclamation points were really annoying.
2. Swearing almost never bothers me in a book. But there was so much, it was just distracting. Even the the 70 year old grandparents were constantly dropping F-bombs.
3. Ellie had the maturity of a 12 year old. Stupidly over-reacting at every turn.
4. Gunner was the only character that had potential for me. But eventually, his frequent crying and generally acting like a wuss had me turning on him too.
5. Jeff and Ari. Dear god, about 1/4 of the way through the book I was praying for a murder-suicide with these two. Ugh!
6. This book needed only to be about half a long as it was.
My advice is to save your money!
1) The story dragged on and on and was so repetitive. The author gave up the ending way too early.
2) No editor can be proud to put their name on this book. My third graders can give me better work than this. I had to reread more times than I care to mention because of editing mistakes. Words were omitted so sentences didn't makes sense. Hello what about commas? It drove me nuts.
3)I'm no prude but the over use of language in this book was more than I could even take. If it adds to the book by all means use it. However, in some parts of the book it made no sense to use it and even detracted from the story line.
Complete waste of my money. I deleted it as soon as I finished reading it and I NEVER delete or get rid of books.
The story line is good. Just wish there would have been less cursing and use of the word um.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Gunner is so sweet. I liked the length of this book and am looking forward to reading the other books in this series. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Mwright274
Ellie and Gunner's story was absolutely adorable! I loved how Gunner was so patient with Ellie. He always said the right thing. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Alyssa Gabrielle Martinez
This book was really good but left me with too many questions and a cliffhanger. I can't wait to read the next one in th series. I need to know about Jeff and Ari! Read morePublished 16 days ago by LaTonya Lefever
I am totally bewitched by this story and all the characters. Gunner is such a great strong lead. Ellie needed his strong caring patience to help her heal from the abuse. Read morePublished 26 days ago by stacey mcphilomy
This was a great story. It was different the main character Ells had a lot of self-esteem issues and was constantly crying it was a little annoying but considering her background... Read morePublished 26 days ago by Cierra McCauley
Talk about an emotional roller coaster..I was able to understand and feel every characters emotionsPublished 1 month ago by tabs
I didn't even finish this so I can't tell you what the rest of the book has to offer. But… Blech. Okay, she described her brother (in my own words here) as "blind to his insane... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Whit
I hardly ever purchase an entire series or leave reviews, but this was absolutely the most AMAZING thing I've picked up in awhile!Published 2 months ago by Ja'Karra Yvette