|Print List Price:||$10.00|
Save $7.01 (70%)
The Wanting Monster Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 20 pages||Age Level: 4 - 8||Grade Level: K - 2|
Fire TabletsFire Phones
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
#8 on The Gittle List 2014: Best Indie Children's Picture Books
The Wanting Monster, the charming story about how an older brother deals with the holiday greediness of his younger brother, is written by now two-time Gittle List winner Mariana Llanos. The Wanting Monster is a fun story that captures the excitement and tradition of how a child prepares for the holiday. And, the loving relationship between brothers that is ultimately more important – and satisfying – than any toy. Julian Galvan’s illustrations have a cartoon quality that kids will get a kick out of.
(Disclosure: Ms. Llanos entered "The Wanting Monster" into The Gittle List: Top 10 Indie Children's Picture Books of 2014 contest. There was no entry fee and I was under no obligation to review it.)
Fan of the author already.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life > Siblings
- Books > Children's Books > Holidays & Celebrations > Christmas
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life > Siblings
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Holidays & Celebrations > Christmas