From War to Peace Tree of Life Iridescent Pendant Necklace on Adjustable Natural Fiber Cord
- PEACE + LOVE + RECYCLING - Hand crafted from disarmed & recycled American weapons of war.
- PROMOTING A KINDER, GENTLER WORLD… with ❤ from a growing American Peace Movement. We are the Anti-Trump America!
- PROFITS 4 PEACE - Non-profit peace organizations committed to transforming our world receive 20% of all From War to Peace profits.
- OUR BRAND - All packaging created using exclusively recycled and biodegradable materials. Our cord is made from high-quality, eco-friendly natural waxed cotton… no animals were used or harmed in the production of this Peace Jewelry.
- TOTAL SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - When you order today, you're protected. The item comes with a No questions asked money back guarantee combined with world class customer service.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Our stunning iridescent finish lends a beautiful and wholly unique colorful luster to each piece. No two are alike. Prone to change over time, the iridescent finish can be preserved by avoiding showering while wearing the jewelry and by avoiding excessive exposure to skin oils. Our adjustable natural fiber cords can be adjusted from approximately 16-30" in length. They are made of high-quality, eco and animal friendly waxed cotton. They are manufactured in the U.S.A. Pendant measures 1 1/2" in diameter and weighs 6 grams.
Tree of Life Jewelry by From War to Peace
The Tree of Life symbolizes the connection of all living things on earth, and is a familiar design in science, religion, philosophy, and mythology. The Book of Genesis tells us that the Tree of Life has its origins in the Garden of Eden at the instance of life's birth. Our Tree of Life is drawn from an original design by Mary Rose O'Leary, rendered into bronze by Jason Main.
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.5 x 0.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007X92ZBI
- Item model number: Tree_IR_cord
- Date first listed on Amazon: May 27, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||From War to Peace|
|Metal stamp||Peace Bronze|
|Item Length||1.50 inches|
Gem Type Information
Showing 1-8 of 32 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The mission of the maker of this pendant, "From War to Peace," is quite unique: they supposedly use metal from discarded weaponry from which to fashion the pendants. The organization seems on the level, and sincerely dedicated to recycling weapons by converting them to jewelry and other peaceful objects. It's a laudable goal, and one worth supporting. I'll return to "From War to Peace" (hopefully through Amazon) in the future when I'm looking for a special gift.
I wish there was a wider variety of size. This is slightly larger than I would prefer as a necklace (and the bracelet was the same diameter and WAY too large for a bracelet).