Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- The cockpits are equipped with the latest smooth gauges for more realism and just about every switch, button and control lever operates with the mouse. Everything is historically and technically authentic right down to the panel bolts and brackets.
- The ten high quality models are accompanied by many unique animations and superb textures covering a range of aircraft, along with the distinctive sounds of the different engines.
- Many novel effects are featured, including dropping of ordnance, smoke and firing guns.
- Read all about it! Extensive printed manual with details of how to get airborne in each of these beautiful birds.
- Warbirds of WWII Get Flying Today!
Five of the finest - Corsair, Thunderbolt, P-38, Mosquito and Spitfire - join forces in a great value pack! War bird fans are in for a real treat with these classic aircraft that have all been re-created to the highest levels of detail and accuracy for Flight Simulator X and 2004. Fly some of WWII’s most famous fighting aircraft. The F-4U Corsair, P-47 Thunderbolt, P-38 Lightning, Mosquito and Spitfire join forces in this great value pack for Flight Simulator X and 2004. There are two variants of each aircraft and they all come with authentic markings, high quality flight models, state-of-the-art animations and are re-created to a phenomenal level of detail. Reach for the skies and enjoy some classic prop aviation! A Classic Collection of Five high-quality aircraft at a fantastic level of detail with unique animations and superb textures and accompanied by the distinctive sounds of the different engines.
Top customer reviews
alll the expansion pack reviews are doom and gloom. But, the aircraft
are great! good detail and sound effects. I was very picky and did alot of research
and found that the maker "Just Flight seemed to have the best overall reviews. I would recommend
this game to anyone and will purchase more of thier products in the future.