Waring CMS120 Professional 12 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black and Stainless Steel
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Brushed Stainless Steel housing with 12 cup glass carafe
- 24 hour advance brew start with blue backlit LCD display
- Brew pause feature and 2 hour automatic shutoff
- Swing out filter basket for easy filling
- Wide, clear-view water level window
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Brew up to 12 cups of coffee with this fully automatic, professional-looking coffeemaker. The swing-out filter basket makes adding ground coffee simple while the wide, clear-view water level window makes it easy to see exactly how many cups you’re brewing. The glass carafe features a stay-cool handle and drip-free spout to make pouring spill-free. Take advantage of the 24-hour advance brew start to wake up to a freshly brewed pot, or preset the coffeemaker to start after-dinner coffee without leaving the party! The Brew Pause feature comes in handy on those mornings when you just can’t wait for that first sip—this function suspends the brewing cycle long enough to pour a quick cup. A 2-hour automatic shutoff, blue backlit LCD display and limited one-year product warranty provide no-worry operation.
Top customer reviews
The alarm that sounds when the coffee is ready is really not that loud, contrary to what some others have stated. I find it welcoming since I start my coffeemaker and then go about my schedule getting ready for work. The three beeps tells me I can come get my hot cup now. (The volume level of the beeps is about the same as a microwave) It's also nice to know it will shut off after 2 hours though I usually pour my coffee into a thermos almost immediately after brewing and shut it off myself.
I looked at DOZENS of coffeemakers in seven stores and shopped online at Amazon, reading tons of descriptions before buying this coffeemaker. I am SO glad I chose this one.
I would have bought another Braun but they are no longer available in the US.
I wanted to find the following features:
- a cone filter (I feel it tastes better)
- Filter basket that swings sideways (just seems easier - Braun did this and I liked it)
- Coffee that tastes good and is hot no matter if you are making 2 or 10 cups
- Simple and easy to use
- Durable for daily use
After a lot of research and a few mistakes (bought another, didn't like, sent back) I found the answer in this coffeemaker.
I have had the unit for a few weeks now and really like it. It has all the above features, with the perk of having a button for 1-3 cups to make it hot when it brews (otherwise it may move through too quickly to really heat through). The coffee is the perfect temperature for me even after adding milk when I use that feature. Coffee tastes good, it's easy to use. Just what I was looking for!
I only have two minor concerns which are MINOR-
- Because of the shape of the top where you pour the water, it's hard to get the water in there. I have to pull the unit out from under my cabinet to pour in the water. My old one, I could pour in from the side and not spill.
- It's hard to get the lid off the glass carafe, which I like to do for washing. I'm always afraid I'm going to break it getting it on or getting it off. So I tend to wash the carafe with it on, which is more difficult. I am a little worried about ever finding a replacement carafe based on comments from other reviews, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
I'd highly recommend this coffeemaker.
Most recent customer reviews
decision - but beware, this is a worthless piece of garbage.Read more
Customers also shopped for
See the Top Rated coffee makers in our Coffee Maker Reviews.