Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.99 shipping
4-Year Major Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Waring DB60 Portable Double Burner
|Price:||$194.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Measures 19-1/2 by 11-1/2 by 4-inch; 1-year limited warranty.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing; non-slip rubber-feet; low-silhouette design
- Individual adjustable thermostats; separate "on" and "ready" indicator lights
- 1300-Watt large plate and a 500-watt small plate
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Waring Pro 120-Volt Countertop Burner
Whether used as an extra cooking surface or for light duty in the kitchen, an extra burner is a welcome addition to any cook's tools. The Waring Pro Countertop Burner always comes in handy when you’re cooking for a crowd. The flat surface is easy to clean and the brushed stainless housing looks great on the counter. Its low profile fits on any counter.
Perfect for parties and holidays, the Waring Pro Countertop Burner provides extra countertop cooking options. The durable cast-iron burner plates and brushed stainless steel housing fit into today's busy modern kitchens and give you the versatility you need.
- Brushed stainless steel housing
- 1300-watt large plate (on both Double and Single Burners) and 500-watt small plate (on Double Burner only) for quick heat-up
- Independent adjustable thermostats with On and Ready indicator lights
- Heavy-duty cast iron plates
- Nonslip rubber feet
Operating the Countertop Burner
Be certain that your extra burner is resting level on the counter top. There is one burner-ring on the SB30 and two burner rings on the DB60. The large burner plates are rated at 1300 watts. The smaller burner is rated at 500 watts. Use the larger burner for fast cooking, such as boiling water, and use the smaller burner for simmering or warming. Note: Avoid using pans that are unstable and easily tipped.
Before a burner is used for the first time, it should be heated up at maximum setting for approximately 4 minutes without a pot. This will burn off any residues on the burner plates. The burner may smoke the first time it is used – this is normal, and the smoke will burn off within a few minutes.Cast iron hobs have the benefit of providing uniform heat across the cooking surface and maintaining constant temperatures. The disadvantage of cast iron is that it takes longer to heat up. If a larger quantity of water is used particularly on the smaller hob, it may give the impression that it does not heat up well.
Care and Cleaning
Reasonable care will ensure many years of service from your unit. Use a damp, soft cloth or sponge to clean the surface of the solid burners, burner rings, nonskid feet and housing unit. Never use harsh abrasive or steel wool pads on any part of the burner as they may scratch the surface or damage the unit.
For easy cleaning, the burners are sealed. Do not attempt to separate burners from the unit. Use a damp, soft cloth or sponge to clean the surface of the solid burners, burner rings, nonskid feet and housing unit. Never use harsh abrasive or steel wool pads on any part of the burner as they may scratch the surface or damage the unit.