Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $15.07 shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Waring Pro SCM100 Professional Snow Cone Maker
|Price:||$75.25 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Professional motor and blade mechanism
- Pull out serving tray
- Fold down double cone holder for easy serving
- Will take up to 12 ice cubes. Product manual included
- Product Dimensions (D x W x H): 9.25 x 9 x 12"
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Waring Pro SCM100 Professional Snow Cone Maker
All you need is ice, flavored syrup and a Cuisinart Snow Cone maker to enjoy fun, icy treats at home, anytime! It’s easy and safe to operate, too.
- Makes 4-5 snow cones in less than a minute
- Two fold-down cone holders for easy storage
- Pull-out serving tray with interlock safety feature
- Comes with 4 BPA-free reusable plastic cones and 12 paper cones
- Professional motor and blade mechanism with interlock safety feature
Compare with similar items
Nostalgia SCM502 Vintage Snow Cone Maker
Nostalgia RSM602 Retro Snow Cone Maker
Shaved Ice Machine and Syrup Party Package | Includes S900 Shaved Ice Machine, 3 Ready-To-Use Pints of Syrup, 25 Snow Cone Cups, 25 Spoon Straws, 3 Black Bottle Pourers, & 2 Round Block Ice Molds
Great Northern Premium Quality Ice Cub Shaved Ice Machine Commercial Ice Shaver
WYZworks Commercial Heavy Duty Ice Shaver with 2 Extra Blades - 440lb/h Sno Snow Cone Shaved Icee Maker Machine
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Sold By||Electronics Warehouse Outlet||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Hawaiian Shaved Ice||Amazon.com||WYZworks|
|Color||Red||White||Red||White||Blue||440lb/h Stainless Steel + 2x Blades|
|Item Dimensions||9 x 9.25 x 12 in||10 x 13.5 x 17.5 in||10.5 x 12.5 x 15.5 in||9.75 x 14.5 x 7.75 in||12 x 15 x 30.5 in||11 x 17 x 17.2 in|
What’s the coolest thing about a hot summer day? Snow cones, of course. Now you can make your own – plus scrumptious slushes and party drinks – right at home with the Waring Pro Snow Cone Maker. It’s super easy and fast. Just turn it on to shave enough ice for 4 cones in 30 seconds. All you need is ice cubes and your favorite syrups or juices – that way you control the sugar, too. Waring Pro includes 12 paper cones and 4 BPA-free reusable plastic cones, and the kid-friendly carnival design makes it perfect for parties.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've had it for a month and used it almost every day. Used with low calorie drink mix, its the perfect "sweet" treat with hardly any calories.
Other than that, you really can't beat the price for what it is... I originally bought it to use it for Birthday Parties, or any type of get together but my family has been using it on occasion, so I'm definitely getting my money's worth.
Comes with 4 plain white, reusable snow cone cups and a scoop. (Does not include the straws, flavoring or disposable "sno-kone" cups in the photos).
The stock photo shows this machine in a red color. Mine is gray - which I actually like better but if you're expecting red you might be surprised to open a gray one. It is extremely light, so moving it around is no problem.
Overall, I have found it to be very easy to operate, and it shaves ice fairly quickly. I think it will serve parties including many people without any issues.
It rips through ice so quickly.
Makes perfectly chipped, shaved slushy or snow cone ice (basically the difference, to me, is if you use syrup to make a snow cone or a type of drink to make a slush(. My new favorite is using old cold coffee to make those 4$ iced coffees you can buy from Starbucks).
This machine grinds quickly and I have cones for several people in a couple of minutes. It uses any size ice, straight from the freezer is better. The grind is part snow, part chips. I've experimented with different ice and get pretty much the same result. We would prefer all snow. It's easy to use and clean. The bin is a good size for several cones. It came with cones but we're using cups and bowls. It's just easier and not as messy for kids. The side does flip down to hold the cones should we want them. The bin slides out easily to access the snow. It's an every day event at our house now.
Recommend this for great family fun!