Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Waring (WCT704) Two-Compartment Pop-Up Toaster
|Price:||$140.00 + $11.80 shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This 4-slice bread toaster is constructed of durable chrome plated steel
- Includes 2 extra long and extra-wide 1-3/8-inch slots
- Features self-centering bread rack for thinnest sliced breads; Great for bagels and thickly sliced bread
- Comes with easy touch control and LED indicators: Defrost, Reheat and Cancel
- Comes with rotary dial browning level control and quick clean pull out crumb tray
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Waring (WCT704) Two-Compartment Pop-Up Toaster
KitchenAid KMT4116CU 4 Slice Long Slot Toaster with High Lift Lever, Contour Silver
Cuisinart CPT-2400 The Bakery Artisan Bread Toaster, Chrome
Oster TSSTTR6330-NP 4 Slice Long Slot Toaster, Stainless Steel
Breville BTA630XL Lift and Look Touch Toaster
Breville BTA830XL Die-Cast 4-Slice Long Slot Smart Toaster
|Price||$140.00||Add to cart to see price. Why?||$69.95||$42.10||$79.95||$169.99|
|Shipping||$11.80||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Tundra Restaurant Supply||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||8.25 x 18.5 x 8.75 in||16.5 x 7.7 x 8 in||8.75 x 16.25 x 8.5 in||16 x 6.5 x 7.5 in||15.5 x 8.1 x 8.2 in||7.7 x 14.9 x 7.5 in|
|Material Type||Chrome||Zinc||Chrome||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Stainless Steel|
This 4-slice bread toaster is constructed of durable chrome plated steel. Includes 2 extra long and extra-wide 1-3/8-inch slots. Features self-centering bread rack for thinnest sliced breads. Great for bagels and thickly sliced bread. Also features easy touch control and LED indicators: Defrost, Reheat and Cancel. It has rotary dial browning level control and quick clean pull out crumb tray. Available in mirror finish. It has 120-volts, 15-amps and 1800 watts power rating. Approved by UL, CUL, NSF certification. Comes with limited one year warranty. Measures 8-3/4-inch height by 8-1/4-inch width by 18-1/2-inch depth.
Top customer reviews
Well, after a bad experience with a Cuisinart a couple of weeks ago, I pulled the trigger and bought the Waring. It's my old toaster all over again (except without the single side selector switch (but that's okay)). Ain't looking back. (One note to consider. This toaster smelled horrible for the first couple of cycles but that's normal. It also buzzes a little when starting up but that goes away in about 10-15 seconds. Last thought. It toasted unevenly for the first couple of go-arounds but then calmed down. I have absolutely no idea why it did that. Okay, last last thought. It seems to toast better if you don't center your slices in the slots, lengh-wise that is. I don't know why this is either. So there are the quirks. They're easy to get over and then it's smooth sailing.)
I gotta chime in even though I remember this unit as a Cuisinart. It's the exact same toaster as mine only with a different brand. I got mine when the prior owners of my first house left it in the kitchen. I thought it looked nice, it had a classic appeal. The first time I used it, I put my other, much newer toaster in storage. This thing toasted more evenly than any other toaster I had experienced in my entire 42 years. The two long slots accommodated slices from wide (rye, Italian) loaves. It never got hot on the sides, even after several rapid turnarounds (big family/large breakfasts). It's killing me that after 12 years, the browning selector has finally stopped and I can't figure out how to fix it. I ordered an $80 Cuisinart (with a 4.5 star rating (???!!!)) to replace it but that (piece of junk) unit lasted one day because it couldn't toast anywhere NEAR evenly from top to bottom. If it wasn't for the $116 price tag (at the time of this review) I'd buy the Waring in a heartbeat. Actually, the $116 wouldn't stop me for a second, but my wife would. Bummer.
My only complaints would be:
1) I can't believe it costs this much for a decent toaster. However, every "quality" product I found for less than this had some feature or another that I hated (did I mention they're putting electric motors in toasters these days?). If this toaster lasts me 10 years, it will have been well worth it.
2) (minor) There was a funny smell the first few times I used the toaster. I'm sure it was manufacturing material being burned off, hopefully it was safe, but it disappeared after 2 or 3 uses.
Most recent customer reviews
I have been looking for a good quality, reasonably priced toaster for so long & this one is AMAZING!!Read more