Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Waring Pro WMK200 Belgian Waffle Maker, Stainless ..." and save 54% off the $110.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Waring Pro WMK200 Belgian Waffle Maker, Stainless Steel/Black [DISCONTINUED]
|Price:||$105.08 + $6.19 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This product is highly durable
- The product is manufactured in China
- The product is easy to use
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Waring Pro WMK200 Belgian Waffle Maker
Bake a delicious, extra-deep 1-inch restaurant style waffle with the Waring Pro WMK200 Belgian Waffle Maker. The easy-to-handle rotary feature provides even baking on top and bottom and the rotary browning control knob adjusts to 6 settings for custom cooking. Clean up is easy with the nonstick coated waffle grids that easily release the waffle.
- Deep 1-inch Belgian Waffle Grids: for restaurant-style waffles in your own home
- Lid Handle: used to rotate waffle grids 180 degrees F
- Browning Control Dial: adjustable from temperature settings 1–6 for different batters and personal preference
- Indicator Lights: Power light illuminates when the waffle maker is plugged in and the Ready lights illuminate when the waffle grids are preheated and when the baking cycle is complete
- Measuring Cup: fill to the top with batter for perfectly measured waffles
- Drip Tray: catches any excess batter and is removable for easy cleaning
Tips for Making Perfect Belgian Waffles
- Packaged Belgian waffle mixes found in most supermarkets may be used with this unit.
- For best results, we recommend filling the supplied measuring cup to the top so it will fill the waffle grids.
- For evenly filled waffles, pour the batter into the center of the lower grid and spread out evenly to the edges. The entire waffle grid should be filled.
- For added convenience while baking waffles, rest the measuring cup on the lip of the bowl containing the batter until the next baking cycle.
- We recommend turning the browning control dial to setting #5 when using commercial pancake/waffle mixes and for the included recipes. If you prefer crisper, darker Belgian waffles, set the browning control higher. If you prefer lighter waffles, turn the browning control dial down.
- If waffles tend to stick to waffle grids, add slightly more oil or butter to the batter.
- Belgian waffles taste best when made to order, but baked Belgian waffles may be kept warm in a 200 degrees F oven. Place them in a baking pan or wrap them in foil while in the oven. Waffles wrapped in foil may lose their crispness.
- Baked waffles may be frozen. Allow them to cool completely, and then place them in a plastic food storage bag. Use waxed paper to keep waffles separated. Reheat in an oven, toaster or toaster oven when ready to serve.
Top Customer Reviews
Sent a message to customer service on Waring website and am awaiting their reply.
Cons- hard to clean because the iron part is not removable. There is no on / off switch so if it is plugged into the outlet it is going to be hot. I have not noticed any difference in the outcome of the waffle based on where the temperature dial is set. You have to watch and wait. I usually poor in the batter then wait a little and peek to see if it is done to my liking before I take it out. Sometimes it has stuck to both the top and bottom iron - I have used an old pair of wooden chopsticks to loosen it from the top iron before opening completely. All in all we love our waffles and have fun making them - but this is not the easiest waffle maker.