Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on August 14, 2015
I have had and LOVED the last model Waring made and told EVERYONE not to buy anything but this Waring WIne Opener. Well, my "great one" stopped working, as the battery charger seemed to stop charging the unit after several years of a lot of use. SO, I bought the Waring Pro #WO40. This is SUCH a piece of junk that I am ready to scream!!!! It sometimes does not remove the cork...just goes into and out of the cork without retracting it. But.....almost EVERY TIME...the cork will not come out after it FINSALLY removes it from the bottle. I have used knives, tweezers, thin pliers etc. and am SO frustrated! I HATE this thing. Unfortunately, because I loved the last model I had, I threw away the box when I got the new one, so cannot return it to Amazon, so I am stuck with it. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS!!!!
on April 10, 2017
love mine, got a second for a wine lover friend.
on May 11, 2015
From brand new, never had enough power to work. Battery on charge from day one did not hold charge longer than enough to open one bottle... Not as good as the model it replaced at all. We opened it after the return policy would allow for return. Sucks but just threw it away.
on November 11, 2012
Work great most of the time but it is sometimes difficult to get the cork to back out of the opener. It sticks on both natural cork and synthetic.
on March 1, 2016
This is the 2nd one of these that I have purchased. I tried many others in the past but this one works the best.
on November 1, 2016
I works very well
on May 23, 2016
It's Great
on April 19, 2014
I cannot wait to have friends over and use my wine opener! The chill container is awesome as well. Great buy.
on January 19, 2013
Purchased this as a gift because I already have one and absolutely love how easy it is to operate and enjoy a glass of wine!
on January 21, 2013
The recipient is very pleased with the item! Much better than they thought it would be. It was given as a Christmas gift.