Other Sellers on Amazon
Waring Commercial WSB40 Quick Stick Medium Duty Immersion Blender, 10" Shaft, 1/2 HP Motor, 120V, 350W, 5-15 Phase Plug
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||4.2 x 17.9 x 4.6 inches; 4.8 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Designed for comfortable handheld operation, this blender is lightweight, safe and easy to control.
- The stainless steel blade is ideal for all kinds of blending, from light mixing to emulsifying.
- The 10" fixed shift is made to blend up to 6-gallons at once.
- NSF certified.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Waring Commercial|
|Ean||0724696052197 , 5889332935663 , 0781147896205 , 0040072002830 , 0222212939125 , 0703168637490 , 7661459832340|
|Fabric Type||STAINLESS AND PLASTIC|
|Included Components||Immersion Blender|
|Is Assembly Required||false|
|Item Weight||4.80 pounds|
|Number Of Speeds||2|
|Number of Items||1|
|UPC||040072002830 , 222212939125 , 724696052197 , 703168637490 , 781147896205|
|Warranty Description||1 year|
Frequently bought together
Easily purée, whip and emulsify anything with the 10" Waring® WSB40 Quik Stik Plus®. This medium-duty immersion blender has high and low speeds along with a rubberized comfort grip for safe and controlled operation. Its all-purpose, stainless steel blade and shaft is easy to clean and lightweight, while its 1/2 HP heavy-duty motor revs up to 18,000 RPM.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.2 x 17.9 x 4.6 inches; 4.8 Pounds
- Item model number : WSB40
- Department : Immersion Mixer
- Date First Available : June 6, 2004
- Manufacturer : Waring Commercial Inc. (Kitchen)
- ASIN : B001N0UHZ4
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank:
#47,469 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining)
- #81 in Hand Blenders
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We make our own dog food; organic chicken, organic vegetables cooked in large stock pots and once deboned we use this blender to mix it all together in the large stock pots we cook in; we use it regularly and it works perfectly. It is built for semi professional use.
We would purchase this again.
By Sun and Moon on September 19, 2020