$ 99 $29.99 Save $10.00 (33%)
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Diverse worlds requires different approaches ? The several different and randomly generated maps all have their unique challenges and opposition to defeat. Use the terrain to your advantage!
- Different campaigns ? Choose from either engaging your foes on a grand map in the sandbox game mode or the path of the Exiled, a revenge tale full of twists and turns, where you strike back at those who banished you from the world of Ardania
- A fantasy wargame like no other ? A diplomatic victory is not an option, you cannot relax until your enemies lie crushed under the might of your strategic brilliance! The turn-based hex maps gives you time to ponder your next move and your weapons
- Proudly wield your magical power ? Not only a superb battlefield commander, your immense magical powers will also aid you in your conquest. Carefully research over 170 spells and choose what to specialize in, from direct attack spells to
- You are the Great mage ? Select who you are from a roster of over a dozen Great Mages, all with different abilities and spells, and choose which people you command on your path to victory. If no Great Mage suits your taste you can even custom build
The worlds have been shattered, and you have been exiled to one of these shards. The time has come to return to Ardania and seek vengeance on those who cast you out. Battle through the fractured realms inhabited by other exiles, hostile Mages and terrifying creatures. Once back in Ardania you will face your greatest threat: The United One and his four Vicars. Conquer all who oppose you, reclaim your home and take your revenge.
Warlock 2 is a turn-based strategy game of fantasy warfare. Rival against Great Mages, lead mighty armies into fierce battles, wield ancient magic and faith as your weapons.
Experience the challenge in single or multiplayer. Play the new "The Exiled" mode or enjoy the game in the Sandbox mode.System Requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: Dual Core CPU with 2,66GHz clock speed or higher
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 2 GB HD space
- Video Card: nVidia GeForce 8600 GT or ATI Radeon HD 6570
Steam account required for game activation and installation
|Supported OS:||Windows Vista|
|Hard Disk:||none specified|
|Video Card:||none specified|
Top customer reviews
The spell tree is very deep and critical to your success. The combat is similar to heroes of might and magic series or perhaps the civilization series. What makes it very interesting is how important upgrading your existing units are and making sure they survive long enough to gain experience. A veteran tier 1 unit can easily destroy a novice tier 3 unit.
Resource management is critical since hiring units, heroes and using spells consume a lot of your resources. However you are limited to only a few cities. Thus in both city planning and in the composition of your army it's quality and not quantity that counts. The portals to different shards make the gameplay unpredictable and at times messy when the enemy or a former ally sneaks up behind you.
This game came out concurrently with age of wonders 3, another 4x fantasy strategy game. However try as I might I could never really get into that game, since it moves slowly and combat seems like more of a chore. This game gives you instant gratification with it's HOMM style grid combat. I highly recommend it. I just wish it was promoted better since it's now a dead franchise within Paradox.