4 Year Asurion Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers drops, spills and cracks and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Warm Audio WA-87 Vintage-Style Condenser Microphone Nickel
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Audio Analog or digital: Analog Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz Max SPL: 125 dB Connectivity: XLR Pattern and type Capsule: Condenser Polar pattern: Multi-pattern Type: Mounted Applications: Studio Diaphragm size: Large Switches: High-pass, -10 dB pad Phantom power required: Yes Size and weight Width: Info not available Height: Info not available Weight: Info not available Included access
- The classic ‘87 is arguably the most widely-used large diaphragm condenser microphone in pop recording history
- Rather than base our WA-87 circuit on current incarnations of this mic, we decided to closely follow the early circuit designs that date back nearly half a century
- As is true with many classic microphones, engineers who have worked with different versions of these microphones often prefer the warmer, more forgiving nature of the earlier commercially available models
- The desire to re-introduce the warm tone of this classic mic at an affordable price to an all new generation of recording artists was the inspiration behind the WA-87
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Neumann TLM 102 Condenser Microphone, Cardioid
Rode NTK Tube Condenser Microphone
Warm Audio WA-87 LDC Condenser Microphone w/ Pop Filter and Geartree Cloth
AKG Pro Audio C214 Condenser Microphone, Cardioid
Neumann TLM 102 MT Condenser Microphone, Cardioid
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$4.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Precision Audio||eStudioStar||Amazon.com||GearTree||Trinidad Music||Dale Pro Audio|
|Item Dimensions||11.55 x 14.9 x 6.25 in||4.6 x 9.8 x 2.6 in||6 x 26 x 13 in||10 x 12 x 12 in||8.6 x 11.3 x 3.9 in||4.6 x 2.6 x 9.8 in|
WA-87 Vintage-Style Condenser Microphone Nickel. The classic ‘87 is arguably the most widely-used large diaphragm condenser microphone in pop recording history. Rather than base our WA-87 circuit on current incarnations of this mic, we decided to closely follow the early circuit designs that date back nearly half a century. As is true with many classic microphones, engineers who have worked with different versions of these microphones often prefer the warmer, more forgiving nature of the earlier commercially available models. The desire to re-introduce the warm tone of this classic mic at an affordable price to an all new generation of recording artists was the inspiration behind the WA-87. Quality Components Make a Better Mic The WA-87 features all discrete, premium components such as Fairchild FETs, tantalum, polystyrene, and WIMA film capacitors, and is rounded off with a Cinemag USA output transformer. The WA-87 proudly uses our own Lens Kondensator custom reproduction of the classic K-87 dual backplate/dual diaphragm capsule, as found in early ‘87 mics. It All Starts with The Microphone The importance of a good microphone cannot be understated; but unfortunately, finding a truly great microphone within a budget has always been a challenge for aspiring engineers. There are very usable microphones available for those on a budget; but top shelf, classic studio microphones have simply been out of reach for most people. We applied all that we know about bridging this barrier into crafting a microphone that reaches the level of quality and sonics mostly found only in top shelf products, yet sells for a price that is down to earth.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I just bought a second Warm wa87!
I will use this along with my other Neumann microphones for sessions!