Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on October 28, 2012
This superman hoodie looks great and works great. My son is 4 and I ordered a size 6 thinking he could have something that was big and grow into it. Well, it fits him a little big to perfect. Granted he is in the 95 percentile for being big, but I must have been lucky getting the 2 year bigger size and I suggest you do the same. I also got the Marvel Boys 2-7 Hulk Costume Full Zip Hoodie and the Batman hoodie for 6 yr olds (Warner Bros. Boys 2-7 Batman Character Hoodie, Black, 6) that Amazon doesn't carry anymore (too bad because it's the best one of the 3), which are great also.
on January 6, 2013
I bought this hoodie for a four year-old child who is very much into all of the superhero characters. Christmas morning he opened the package, and exclaimed, "Superman!" He was thrilled because the hoodie also has a real cape. Even though it was quite warm in the room, he put the hoodie on and refused to take it off. I was happy, too. Not only was the hoodie a great hit with one of my favorite little people, it was constructed of high-quality materials and demonstrated superior workmanship. Another advantage is that the cape detaches to prevent loss at school, parties, or other outings. The hoodie was a bit pricey, but considering that it was a huge hit and it is so well-made, it was worth every penny I paid for it. Highly recommended for all young fans of Superman.
on January 13, 2013
Superman Character hoodie, I bought for my Grandson and he totally loves it. Worth every penny, He wore it as much as he could after getting it.
on September 20, 2014
Muy son was really happy with it
on April 11, 2013
If you have a 3-4 year old, you must buy this. My grandson would not even take it off to go to bed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.