Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on December 3, 2012
I'm so tried of bras with under-wires. This is the most comfortable I have had in a long time. I just wish the sides were a bit more wider. Perhaps they could make it have 3 closures instead of the two. I did but it in multiple colors. I've learned my lesson when something fits well buy more! Especially bra's and swimming suits!
on April 23, 2017
This bra fits women who do not need a large, supportive bra. It's a great fit, washes well in the machine, and line dry. I first bought this bra about 8 years ago and it's the only one I continue to buy for myself.
on August 18, 2017
Love this bra. No wires. Nothing pushes or squeezes or presses. Very comfy. Just wish it was made with a cotton blend material like previous versions of it many years ago.
on July 18, 2017
Only wire-free bra I have been able to find that fits properly, and has just the right amount of padding to give a nice shape without looking like a cone.
on December 12, 2017
This is a comfortable, very pretty unlined bra. Since I know that the cups run small I ordered one cup size up and it fits well.
on December 14, 2017
It's comfy and nice, but looks more like a grandma bra, look for something else if you're going for comfy + sexy.
on August 9, 2017
One of the very few bras made the old fashioned way-without foam padding. Very comfortable and much cooler in the summer than foam padded bras. Sure hope they don't quit making it.
on May 20, 2017
Lovely bra but so tight I had to send it back. Bought 2 Hanes the same size and they fit beautifully!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Band was close to correct size but cups were odd saggy too large closer to c then b cup
on October 1, 2017
This bra is pretty cute, but it flattens my boobs. So, I'm returning it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question