|Fits as expected||
Warrior Alpaca Socks - Women's No Show Bootie Pure Comfort Alpaca Socks - Black
- Alpaca / Acrylic / Nylon / Spandex
- Low-cut socks featuring arch support and built-in cushioning with natural, breathable alpaca which keeps feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Made from Natural Alpaca and other microfibers. Is 100% Wool Free, Hypoallergenic, aiding in good foot health & odor control.
- Plush terry lined foot pad allows for comfort and cushions feet, reducing friction, so that they are blister free.
- Alpaca keeps feet warm in cold climates and cool in warm climates, a perfect all-season property.
- Machine wash in cold water and tumble dry or air dry.
Customers who bought this item also bought
These socks are wonderful for daily wear, especially for today's short booties, offering just the right height for that no show look. The soft alpaca fiber provides comfort while the natural wicking provides dryer feet (and therefore more comfortable feet) keeping you at your best all day long. The plush terry lined foot pad adds a comfortable cushion to the heel and ball of the foot, leaving feet and legs feeling happier longer. Made from a wonderful balance of soft, warm, natural alpaca and other microfibers; these socks are naturally hypoallergenic, allowing feet to breathe, wicking away moisture and reducing the ability for foot fungus to propagate. Because of alpaca's thermal properties, they will keep feet comfortable and warm, not too hot or sweaty, resulting in happier feet.
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 4 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B015QJRU3E
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 23, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
- I bought the medium women's. They are actually the same size as the men's medium - the sizing is apparently unisex, different from what is standard here in the US. It is VERY Important to check the sizes - the men's sizing was not listed when I originally bought these; the medium would be more of a typical men's small here in the US. You need to size Up by 1 size for the men, using this company's sizing - as compared to American men's size. I normally would buy a men's medium, here I need to buy a (men's) large for my spouse.
- I can and will happily keep and wear these, but will need to purchase others to replace the ones that did not fit my partner.