Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on September 28, 2009
I received the push to load blade type. Have three weedeaters and could not get it to work with any. Took them to two small engine repair shops to experts and they could not get them to work either. Unlike the basic three blade head, which is a great product; the push to load type is a piece of garbage.
on May 25, 2015
Very good
on June 3, 2009
Worked fine. A bit difficult to remove the string head. 59600 is great since half my time was spent changing string.Weed Warrior Light Duty 3 Blade Timmer Head (59600)
on August 27, 2011
I wish I had heeded the other reviews. The unit was easy to put on my Stihl. That's the only thing that I can say that is good.

I used it to cut some ragweeds. They weren't real big. I quickly went through all 6 of the blades that are included in the package. I managed to cut about a dozen plants. The plastic blades break easily. After that you're done.

I wrote to the maker .. no response. Don't waste your money!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.