Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now STEM
Customer Discussions > Far Cry 3 - Playstation 3 forum

Warrior Pack, C'mon really ?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-24 of 24 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 29, 2012 10:25:40 AM PDT
MoultonHawk says:
Why offer anything when they offer these garbage preorder incentives ? Order now for 4 cents off retail, AND wait that is not all an extra ginsu knife for use in single player AND wait there is more, a forearm tattoo for use in multiplayer.

Posted on Apr 4, 2012 12:38:34 PM PDT
Tom Wolf says:
I'M SOLD!!.... lol They really need to stop offering crap like that.. give us something we can actually do something with that DOESN'T give us an edge.. something interesting or fun to add to the game, whether it we single player, multiplayer, or both.. hell, I'd be satisfied with a bow and arrow or something. To be honest, that sounds amazing to me.. lol

Posted on Apr 6, 2012 1:06:18 PM PDT
MoultonHawk says:
The forearm tattoo for use in MP is clearly the lamest preorder incentive in the history of video gaming. It is untoppable. Go ahead try.

Posted on Apr 6, 2012 1:11:08 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 6, 2012 1:12:14 PM PDT
MoultonHawk says:
The forearm tattoo for use in MP is clearly the lamest preorder incentive in the history of video gaming. It is UN-TOP-PABLE. Go ahead try to top it.

Heck yah Tom like a Platinum Bow & Arrow with fire ready arrows, unavailable in the regular game, as well as bad as Chief Indian character thats is a total badazz that is not available in standard game and people would all be jealous you have this badazz character in MP, and you get a badazz Horse, and everyone else gets the beat up cars on the side of the roads for transport and $10 off :).

Posted on Apr 25, 2012 12:54:40 AM PDT
Kevin says:
Whack its a first person shooter how important is a tatoo in mp?

Posted on Apr 25, 2012 12:42:51 PM PDT
Kamrin says:
Yea the $20 pre order bonus thing is gone and don't expect the 99 cent release day deliver to continue for to long either.

Posted on Apr 27, 2012 11:20:24 AM PDT
darkitp says:
wasnt there any collectors edition ? i though they were making one but exclusive for other regions like Europe or Australia

Posted on Apr 27, 2012 11:55:26 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 27, 2012 11:55:53 AM PDT
MoultonHawk says:
There was a $20 bonus ? When ? Also once the RDD is on it stays on.

Posted on Apr 29, 2012 6:19:23 AM PDT
L. Freese says:
It's about time gamers OPEN their eyes to this stupidity in marketing, trying to entice a customer with a ridiculous in game item.
Haha...... Amazon has to do MUCH better than this before I will buy from them.

If Best Buy or some other place does not come through with a $20 off deal then there is no problem for me to wait for the price drop.

Posted on May 5, 2012 9:25:35 AM PDT
mfcdubshop says:
Im not going to pre order because of the The forearm tattoo and knife

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2012 5:17:23 AM PDT
use to there was a 20 dollar off of your next video game purchase when you preordered a game...i used to rock the hell out of that! i guess everyone else did too. like i bought preordered Bad Company 2, then the next month preordered Fable III i think it was and then the next month and so on...

Posted on Jun 3, 2012 6:49:06 AM PDT
L. Freese says:
They can keep their game until a huge price drop. Or we can all destroy the gaming industry and buy used, that will take a bite out of sales.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 10:29:15 PM PDT
Ronai Sanzer says:
buying used doesn't do as much damage as pr says it does or gaming woulda dies in the old days.

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 10:04:18 AM PDT
L. Freese says:
You could not buy used in the olden days.

Posted on Jun 16, 2012 6:26:16 PM PDT
S. steele says:
haha the only promos i like are money promos, like $10 gift card or $20 dollar amazon credit for future game, like with red dead redemption, got a great game and 20 dollars off toward another, woohoo!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 2:36:22 PM PDT
You could always buy used games. In pawn shops,.. from the original owners...classifieds in the paper......... then in the 90's you could buy used games (even used PC games) from Funco Land, Electronics Boutique, Babbages INC,.. before Gamestop absorbed all those chains.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 5:56:13 PM PDT
Ronai Sanzer says:
sorry you could buy used in the "olden days"

Posted on Aug 29, 2012 10:26:25 AM PDT
You guys do understand that you get a tattoo EDITOR for multiplayer right? Not just a tattoo? I am not saying that it is a good incentive or not. I am just making sure everyone knows what the incentive is.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 6:12:47 PM PST
Zak Iarih says:
Wait theres more now they're offering a $10 instant video credit, yea you heard me $10

Really, amazon just start giving gcs again jeez I don't want any "instant videos" I'd rather have $10 to put towards another preorder you may be giving me $10 back now but thats going to turn into another $50 for you down the road seems like common sense to me

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 25, 2012 9:13:32 PM PST
i think it gives you some kind of ability

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 10:47:05 AM PST
Dark_420 says:
I want a nuke bomb that wipes out every baddie in the game, and them sucks back all the good loot to the position where I set it off.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 12:48:45 AM PST
that would make it boring. nobody to fight! the gunplay looks really really good so i'm looking forward to firefights :)

Posted on Dec 10, 2012 4:57:29 AM PST
Bobbum Man says:
WOW. Entitled much?

Posted on Dec 10, 2012 11:25:58 AM PST
L. Freese says:
Nope not entitled at all. Thats why they wont get my money until the games drops in price.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  17
Total posts:  24
Initial post:  Mar 29, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 10, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Far Cry 3 - Playstation 3
Far Cry 3 - Playstation 3 by UBI Soft (PlayStation 3)
4.6 out of 5 stars (961)