BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Warrior
Format: DVD|Change
Price:$4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on September 7, 2017
hello,
eventhough this movie is an older one, the actors are top notch. tom hardy just looks downtrodden and joel edgerton did a fantastic job. it is hard to imagine a school teacher not being able to earn enough to survive, but our usa pay scales are so twerked as to the importance of jobs. a classroom that has the respect of a quality teacher is the tops. his role as the underdog was well played. the other guys? they looked like thick necked weight lifter guys ready to pulverize anything. it must be hard when changing body styles over the years...
on January 23, 2016
If you're a fan of MMA fighting, boxing, wrestling or anything along those lines this movie is for you! This is a story about two brothers who are separated in their ten years by an alcoholic father. One goes on to become a teacher the other ends up going down a very unsuccessful path. Neither of them have seen each other in years until an MMA fight opportunity presents itself and they're both financially needing to win. It comes down to the two of them fighting each other in order to win a million dollars. I won't spoil the ending and tell you what hairball. It's s nail biter and leaves you on the edge of your seat until the very end! Truly a great film! Would definitely buy again!
on May 10, 2017
This is an amazing movie, I absolutely love it. I'm not even a huge fighting fan, it is just an excellent movie. The fighting is very interesting for sure, but it also has a great story line. I watched it with my wife and she also loved it- its a great film for us to watch together, which isn't always the easiest to find.
on March 5, 2017
Great movie! I found myself rooting for the school teacher. It's a bit unbelievable at times, especially when he submitted the undefeated Russian who was twice his size, but it's still a great movie. This is the very first movie where I took notice of Tom Hardy. Joel Edgerton shines and of course Nick Nolte is a "national treasure," as they called him in the EXTRAS. Love it!
Enthusiast: Golfon October 17, 2017
This is in my top three movies of all time. I was stunned by how great this movie was considering I really hadn't heard anything about it before seeing it. Even though it has an MMA setting, it really isn't an MMA movie. It's really a movie about a broken family coming back together. Terrific acting and beautiful music.
on January 15, 2016
Truly a great movie! Probably the best fighter movie of ALL time (including the Rocky movies)! After just watching it this one time, it has moved into one of my favorite movies of all time, if not my #1 favorite movie of all time. This is a MUST WATCH MOVIE! You will not be disappointed. I got goosebumps throughout the whole movie.
on October 14, 2017
I found this movie on a "Great Movies You Haven't Seen" kind of list. Very engaging story with enough action to keep the momentum going. I bought this movie because I thought I would like it. I enjoyed it a lot, and my husband REALLY liked it. Definitely a great movie that didn't get enough recognition.
on April 21, 2015
Excellent performances by Tom Hardy (English) and Joel Edgerton (Australian) with no accents made you feel they actually did come off the streets of Pittsburgh. Add in a Oscar nominated Best Supporting Actor emotional performance of Nick Nolte as the repentant recovering alcoholic father and you get a moving outside the ring story to go with action inside the ring. This is a Hollywood grabber for emotions as you have two brothers who feel embittered at their abusive alcoholic father, went separate ways when the parents split and have now found themselves in the
midst of a 5 million dollar winner take all MMA tournament. One brother Tommy (Hardy) went with his mother and lived in poverty, joined the Marines when she died and became a hero overseas. The other brother Brendon remained with his alcoholic father and married his childhood love.
He has a wife and two daughters, is a physics teacher who has just been suspended for participating in a MMA event to raise money to try and keep from losing his home. This is a entertaining film filled with action and emotion and well worth the watch.
on January 15, 2014
This is hands down one of the best movies I have ever seen! Tom Hardy (Tommy Riordan/Tommy Conlan) and Joel Edgerton (Brendan Conlan) give amazing performances as two brothers who have gone their own ways because of family trouble. Tommy comes off as some juggernaut in the octagon/ring with a whole lot of mystery about his past, but fighting to help support a fallen brother's (Marine) wife and kids, all the while Brendan is basically a washed up fighter who has to get back into the sport to make some money to save his house.

Tom and Joel both did amazing jobs with their roles, but the performance that really blew me away was Nick Nolte's portrayal of Paddy Conlan. Paddy is an old Marine who used to train Tommy, but was also a serious alcoholic that essentially became the wedge that broke his family apart. Older and sober, he would now like to reconcile with his sons, but they just can't get find it in their hearts to forgive him for the person he used to be, even though he is the trainer for Tommy. On a personal note with Nick's role, that I can remember I've never teared up while watching a performance during a movie, but there is one scene that really tugs at the heart strings and I can't help but feel sorry for his character.

This is such a phenomenal movie about love and struggle and it will truly inspire you to want to pursue your goals and not let anything stop you from overcoming adversity. Rather you stream this online with your Prime membership or you buy the DVD, this is one classic movie that you MUST watch. Truth be told, I did not have any desire to see this movie, but decided to watch it on a whim with my Prime membership and I am so glad I took the chance. If you're having second thoughts about this movie, take it from a guy who didn't want to originally see it, it is well worth your time!
on July 3, 2017
Excellent movie ! good acting from the main actors and great story line and plot! I recommend you see this movie , especialy if you liked the Rocky movies or any kind of fight movies ! 5 Stars !