Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 11, 2013
Hollyleaf's story is great, even got me inspired to write a fan fiction. The other two are also good. However, they're a bit slow paced.
Erin Hunter never fails to delight and enthrall readers of all ages, and didn't fail this time. All the cats and Clans we have come to love and know are again reunited in a continuing saga as the Warrior Cats continue on. Having read these stories since Firestars first venture into the woods, I am so addicted to these beloved books, even though I am a grandmother. I can't waif to pass them on to my grandkids, and great grandkids! One of the best kids books ever... for kids of all ages.
on November 16, 2017
My 13 year old daughter is addicted to this warrior series. Shes has the whole collection now and cherishes them. She can also use these on her reading test at school for a grade so that is a major plus.
on June 15, 2015
This book is portrayed to be the understanding of harmony, trust, and family. The way the authors write puts you in a trance that allows you to go deeper into the story and see it in the characters point of view. Reading this showed me that in order for everyone to succeed, live on, and stay strong is for us to work together. There is much to be learned from the warriors series that some people can see only by reading. In order for everyone to have a great future we must all work together and interact with one another no matter what differences we may have. For that is how it should always be. This is for everyone's future benefit and prosperity!
on February 19, 2017
I absolutely had to rate this book a 5 star b/c I totally love warrior cats and Erin Hunter books on top of all things. It has every little detail about every cat and its just amazing to read. I only recommend this to anyone who loves warrior and ppl who might be interested in reading the books Warriors, Seekers, and Survivors. If your anything like me you would rate this book 5 stars. Lol but why be like me be your own person. xD
on September 12, 2016
This is my daughter's favorite book series and she loved this one as much as she loved the rest. She is always telling me about the stories and the characters and cats are her most favorite animals.
on January 20, 2015
This was a great book but read Dovewing's silence before reading this book (I made that mistake) and read THE WHOLE WARRIORS SERIES before also. But sometime in the book Graystripe claims his kits are Mistystar and Stonefur? Seriously Erin has made mistakes before but that mad me take of a star and most agree with me. Another reason I toke off a star is because it makes more cliffhangers than it fills.
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!

In the manga Squirrelfight has kits Cinderheart has kits in the book. I think EVERYBODY was hoping that. The huge flood that takes place is where the book gets its name.
Addy Lee
P.S. write a sequel Erins.
on December 20, 2016
I love Erin Hunters writing. She is amazing at writing. And I hope she keeps writing these beautiful cat books for along time. I fell in love with reading because of her books. And each one is amazing. I feel like I really get to know each cat personally. And when something happens to the clan I really get touched and sometimes even cry! That's how great this Author writes. She is so freaking amazing!!
on September 26, 2014
I love the story very much and like the Magna book part at the end, I am a true Warriors fan, but I think I read too fast! ; ) I do hope that they make one Super Edition or more about Squirrelflight and her kits and Bramblestar too. I also hope they make more Dawn of the Clans, Super Edition, Magna, and more on how Bramblestar and Squirrelflight are after this in a mini series! I am lovecatlovescats, well that is my Minecraft Pocket Edition name, and I will probably start making YouTube videos on Minecraft Pocket Edition soon but I am lovecatlovescats and I am signing out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!; ) : ) ; ) Bye!!!!!!!!!! Peace out <3 ; )
on August 28, 2013
I absolutely love this book. Had a perfect mix of everything, from Clan Loyalty, to betrayals and all kinds of accusations, to battles and blossoming love. Overall I give this book the highest rating possible and I am sure to recommend this to every reader I know. I've already recommended it, actually!! If you read Firestar' s Quest, you must read this, as it's about the new Skyclan not the old one. Answered many questions and isn't super short. I just wish they wrote an epilogue...