Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
About the product
- Create armies and corps and manage how they support each other
- Two set of uniforms for most soldiers depending on army reforms. More than 300 different uniforms from accurate sources, and over 400 portraits of generals redone from historical paintings and sources.
- Lead expeditionary forces assisted by allies and minor nations.
- Diplomacy with casus-belli, coalitions, defensive treaty, passage rights and more.
- Form or disband satellite nations.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
You are able to manage the complexities of armies organization and logistics in a very detailed political setting, where each contender plays a vital part to the final outcome. Establish your dynasty over most of Europe as Napoleon, or get rid of the Revolutionary tyrant as Britain. Also play as one of the other main contenders of the time such as Austria, Russia, Prussia, Spain or the Ottoman Empire and emerge amongst the victorious powers!
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|