- Series: New Perspectives on Modern Jewish History (Book 1)
- Hardcover: 245 pages
- Publisher: de Gruyter (March 15, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3110267977
- ISBN-13: 978-3110267976
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,876,984 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Wartime Shanghai and the Jewish Refugees From Central Europe: Survival, Co-Existence, and Identity in a Multi-Ethnic City (New Perspectives on Modern Jewish History, 1)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought