Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

It Was On Fire When I Lay Down On It
Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on April 28, 2016
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS I HAVE READ! Not a fiction nor a nonfiction! Just a book I could relate to completely. It made me laugh, cry and remember!! It brought back memories and feelings and deep emotionally relevant life times!! It provides me up and set me on my way to a better future!!!
Read it!!
on March 6, 2017
This was a gift. I had my own copy and wanted to give this to a grand daughter who is studying to be a teacher.
on September 15, 2017
I purchased 2 copies of this book. I had an earlier version, which I loaned to a co-worker & never received back. Recently I was quoting from the book & ordered 2 copies. Both are in good condition & I am keeping one and giving one to an assisted living facility, for their library. I will be reading the newer version soon.
on July 30, 2017
Bought this for my grandson and he only read a little but we still have hope..
on July 23, 2015
I used the basics of this book 25 or more years ago. I plan to refer to the 10 basic lessons one learns as a child in an upcoming sermon. Interestingly, the author, a minister - doesn't use the basic "God Is Love". That's my sermon title
on November 9, 2017
Loved the book. Everyone should read this one. It is a joy.
on July 5, 2016
I love the book and his other books I would recommend them to anybody. I bought this book as a gift so they could also enjoy wisdom and humor.
on November 27, 2017
I love this book. The update is even better
on May 15, 2016
Absolutely wonderful and a joy to read. Highly recommend. Really puts life into a useful perspective - we all could use more of these insightful essays.
on September 15, 2017
Great product, would recommend to others!