|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.8 x 4.2 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||KIT-BTR-LPE17-LCH-LPE17-01|
|Size||2 Batteries + Charger|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium|
4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Charger for Canon LP-E17 and Canon EOS 77D, EOS 750D, EOS 760D, EOS 8000D, EOS M3, EOS M5, EOS M6, EOS Rebel T6i , EOS Rebel T6s, EOS Rebel T7i, Kiss X8i
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes 2 batteries and 1 charger for the Canon LP-E17 battery and Canon EOS 77D, EOS 750D, EOS 760D, EOS 8000D, EOS M3, EOS M5, EOS M6, EOS Rebel T6i , EOS Rebel T6s, EOS Rebel T7i, Kiss X8i
- Note: Batteries are NOT DECODED and will not display the remaining time; Batteries must be charged with Wasabi Power charger
- Battery features 7.2V, 1040mAh; Mini rapid AC charger features a fold-out US plug, 110-240V input voltage, car charging adapter, and European adapter
- Batteries work with the original Canon camera but must be charged with Wasabi Power LPE17 charger; Charger works with the original Canon batteries
- All items include a 3-year manufacturer warranty
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This Wasabi Power battery and charger kit includes 2 batteries for the Canon LP-E17 and one US charger with a 12V car adapter and European adapter. All items meet or exceed OEM standards and come with a 3-year manufacturer warranty.
Note: Wasabi Power LPE17 batteries are not decoded and will not display remaining battery power. They must be charged with the Wasabi Power charger.
Compatible with the following Canon models:
EOS Rebel T6i
EOS Rebel T6s
EOS Rebel T7i
Blue Nook offers a 3-year warranty on all Wasabi Power products
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Note: All the reviews saying the batteries didn't work for their camera. When you first put the battery in your camera it will not work. You have to make sure your touch screen is visible and answer NO then YES to the two nag screens.
Update: It's been over a month and I'm using the Wasabi batteries exclusively in my 77D. I've taken about 1800 frames, used live mode almost all the time, and numerous 10 to 20 minute time lapse movies. I've only charged the battery maybe 5 times. I've never let it run out, since CANON won't tell me how much is left. I swear by these batteries!
I shoot a lot of video on my Canon Rebel T6i, and I burn through batteries pretty quick. I needed additional batteries, but didn't want to shell out $60 for a single back up battery.
I read some reviews stating these batteries didn't work well with the reviewer's cameras. I have had no such issue. These batteries have worked perfectly every time. Battery length is on par with the Canon battery that came with the camera.
The only Con is that since they are not Canon batteries they are recognized by the camera as "non-Canon" batteries and you have to click through two screens when you install one.
Apparently Canon’s LP-E17 and charger (LC-E17) have gatekeeper chips designed to discourage aftermarket battery use. For example, the Wasabi LP-E17 is incompatible with the Canon LC-E17 charger. And, although the OEM battery charges in the Wasabi charger, it gets dangerously hot whereas the Wasabi battery merely gets lukewarm.
Even more alarming is the warning when a Wasabi battery is placed in a M3: ”Battery communication error. "Does this battery display the Canon logo?" Tap no because yes, turns off the camera. The next screen proclaims "Canon does not guarantee the performance or safety of this battery. Continue use?" If I tap yes, the camera and battery work fine. If I tap no, the camera shuts off.
The final battery bugaboo is Wasabi (and other battery clones) disable the M3 level indicator: the battery icon simply disappears. So carry a spare battery since the battery dies without warning. Eventually, somebody will reverse engineer Canon's battery chip and dance around the above problems. Until then, there is Wasabi: inexpensive, excellent battery life in the M3 but charge level is unpredictable.
So again, product did not work brand new out of the box. I put my old Canon battery back in, and it worked just fine.