BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 25, 2012
This is one FANTASTIC product for multiple reasons. 1. VERY fast deliver. 2. Charges batteries VERY quickly as opposed to using the camera. 3. The batteries last longer than the 1100 ahw batteries that come with the camera 4. I ordered 2 kits for when we travel but accidently one of the chargers they sent was the wrong kind. I contacted the company by email and actually received a phone call as soon as they opened the next morning and they shipped out the correct battery THAT DAY and I received it 2 days later and I DID NOT have to pay any return shipping.

I VERY, VERY HIGHLY recommend this company AND it's products (don't let the strange name concern you - it's better than any other chargers & batteries I've ever had).

So, if you're looking for a good charger, good long lasting batteries and a company that is 'customer satisfaction driven' you most definitely will not go wrong ordering your supplies through this company !!
A++++++++++++++++ Seller :))))))
on August 17, 2013
The charger is excellent and charges these batteries faster than I expected. On a recent trip I found that I could charge both batteries in about three to fours after use (slightly less than 2 hours per battery for the full charge). I would shoot 300 to 450 pictures a day, constantly edit and delete photos, use the zoom alot and shoot at various focal lenths and shutter speeds with my Nikon P520. all of which consume battery power.

But that leads to what I was slightly disappointed in. The Nikon battery is expected to shoot about 240 photos but of course that is without editing and using other features of the camera that draw on battery power. I estimate that battery gave me about 200 to 220 shots. The Wasabi batteries, which claim an extended life and more power, gave me an estimated 150 to 200 shots per battery, considerably less than expected. However, I did notice that the life of the charge lasted a bit longer with each battery discharge and recharge. Would I buy this kit again? Yes. Overall for generics at about a third of the price as the name brands, this purchase was a very good buy.
on June 9, 2013
Anyone who buys or owns a Nikon camera that uses an EN-EL5 battery should get this kit.

I bought a Nikon P520 and love the camera. Hated the fact that the way it comes requires charging the battery through the camera and the camera does drain the battery fairly quickly, especially if you play with the zoom frequently like I do!

The Wasabi kit solves all of the problems. The extra batteries are light and easy to carry around in a pocket or purse if you don't want to carry a small camera bag. Also, they seem to be every bit as good as the battery that comes with the camera. The wall charger works great and has a LED which shows red as the battery is charging then turns green when charging is complete. The European adapter is a nice addition if you plan on going to the continent. You will need different adapters for England, South America, etc. I don't have a need for the car charger, although others might.
on August 22, 2014
I bought these batteries to have extras for my Nikon P510 Coolpix camera, and for the first year they worked OK, holding a charge for a reasonable amount of time and lasting as long as the factory-supplied battery. Now, they won't hold a charge for a month while in my camera bag. Li-ion batteries are not supposed to lose their charge at all for a very long time, so I was quite surprised and upset when each battery died in a matter of seconds as I tried to catch my kids having a blast dancing to music. You would think that a product coming with a 3-year warranty would last longer than 18 months.

I've left a message with their customer support, so we'll see how this works out.
on December 30, 2012
Having read reviews that these batteries work just as well if not better than the name brand, I decided to try them. I must say that I'm more than impressed! My new camera doesn't exactly eat batteries but I do enjoy spending the entire day taking pictures which either means taking time out to charge or taking extra batteries with me. This does the job brilliantly! Also, my camera didn't come with a wall charger. Anyone who lives with cats knows you NEVER plug a camera (or anything else expensive/breakable) into an outlet and leave it so this has been a real bonus. It also charges the Nikon battery that came with the camera and I love that the light goes green when done, letting you know you're at a full charge. For the price, this kit is a steal!
on October 4, 2015
I have a Nikon P100 and use it very often, professionally. It's a great point-and-shoot camera with enough options to make it tenable as a pro camera without the effort required from a true DSLR. Anyway, I go through a battery fairly quickly. Especially when shooting video clips and when at events shooting multiples of a single subject. I needed spare batteries and these are both a great price and come with a wall charger with an in-car 12V option. Perfect for my needs and so far, they've done brilliantly. Awesome!
on August 6, 2013
I have been using the new batteries and charger for 4 months now. They are of good quality and I love having an extra battery around as a backup when I'm not near somewhere to charge. I also love being able to plug them into a charger and not have to charge through the camera. Charging through the camera can add to wearing the USB mini connector, so the charger aids in increasing camera life. I also love having the ability to charge through the cigarette plug. Once I needed my camera and didn't have time to charge a battery at home and loved being able to charge a battery in my car on the way to my destination.

Construction is of good quality and I expect to have for the life of the camera. What a deal at my price of $20
on March 1, 2013
I'd really like to give it a rating of 4.5 stars but as that is not an option I gave it 4. It does what it says it will do and so far the batteries seem to be of good quality, and the charger works fine and even quicker than the in camera charger.

The only part I didn't like is that the charging cable for the car is so short that it will just kinda hang and bang off the dash unless I get and extension. Also the battery does not clip in and stay in place very well, nothing a rubber-band can't handle but it's a shame.

The order came quickly and within the expected time frame.

I would recommend it to a friend.
on October 30, 2012
I have purchased Wasabi batteries numerous times. I purchased back-up batteries for a Contour HD video camera and liked them so well, I ordered two more for the same unit. I made this latest purchase to have back-up batteries for a Nikon CoolPix P510 digital camera. This kit included two batteries and a compact recharger that can plug into a wall (includes international plug for European style plugs)or into your vehicle cigarette lighter plug; making it very nice when traveling. These batteries charge faster and hold a charge longer than the original batteries that came with all of the products I use them in. Wasabi has a wide-rage of batteries and chargers priced very reasonably and I highly recommend them if you are looking for back-up or replacement batteries for your devices!
on August 17, 2015
Named after horseradish LMAO!! Works okay and price is good. Just for backup. I use the Nikon battery as long as it has juice.