Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 83 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 87 reviews
on February 15, 2011
I bought this Kit so I could have some spare batteries for a Samsung camera I had purchased, and a way to charge them without having to keep the camera plugged in. Since the kit costs around the cost of just one OEM Samsung battery I figured it was worth the risk to get.

Happily now after over a month's worth of use I can say it was well worth the cost. The batteries work flawlessly and do have slightly more life then the OEM battery that came with my camera. The charger works well and charges all the batteries in a reasonable time. Overall I've been very satisfied with this kit and would recommend it to anyone wanting some extra BP-70A batteries and the convenience of an external charger.
on March 1, 2013
This is a great starter kit or additional kit. It comes with two batteries, a charger, a plug adapter for EU travel and a cigarette lighter power cord. The batteries that come with this seem to last longer in the camera than the one that came with the camera. The charger was bigger than I expected but it has a 100v to 240v rating which means I will not have to bring a power converter to Europe with me in order to charge my camera batteries. The charger seemed to charge the batteries pretty quick too. I like that it has a little light that is red when charging and the turns green when charging is complete. The price was nice especially with free shipping.
on July 29, 2016
Batteries show every sign of lasting as long as the original Samsung battery, fit perfectly in both the camera and the charger, hold a charge well, recharge fairly quickly (2 to 3 hours usually,) and hold a good useable charge for a few weeks when stored after charging.

Charger is light-weight but solidly built, small, always charges the battery fully and quickly, the indicator lights always work, and generally does a great job of working great and being unobtrusive.

I would HIGHLY recomend this set to anyone looking for affordable replacement batteries and charger.
on July 1, 2013
I saw this product and saw the asking price and was very interested since Samsung would charge 34.99 just for one battery alone.Taking a chance I ordered it late on a Thursday night after business hours. I was very pleasantly surprised to see the seller shipped this item the next day since it was so late when I placed the order and not only that I received the item 3 days after shipment. I tested the batteries right away and one came fully charged but the other was tight going inside my camera and did not work so I contacted the seller right away and not only got an email but they actually took the time to call me as well to solve this problem and I received the BEST customer service I have ever gotten from any seller. They sent out a replacement that day told me all I had to do was recycle the bad battery...(that's right I did not have to pay to ship it back and wait until they received it to get a replacement.)I received the replacement battery 3 days after that call and it worked perfectly. If I EVER need anything like this again I will be looking if Blue Nook Sells it before anyone else. I would definitely rate this higher than 5 stars if amazon allowed higher ratings on their systems. Have no fear and buy from this company.
on December 14, 2010
The kit including a charger and 2 battery is cheaper than an original battery alone, making this a good value in itself. the battery works without problem and holds a long charge, comparable to the original battery. Service was very good, received the items within a week. I am happy with the purchase.
on April 8, 2014
I was actually looking for a spear battery for my Samsung Camera, shipment came on time, once I've unboxed the batteries: both worked perfectly, the additional batteries were a lot of help during our honeymoon trip. It's been almost a year since we've been using them and they work as new.

Since they weren't the original Samsung batteries, i wasn't sure if they will work or fit in the camera, but then it did perfectly. It is a good product.
on May 3, 2011
This is a quality product here. 2 batteries and a charger for abotu the same price as an authentic one. Easy decision here and one I'm glad I made. FYI something I didn't realize is that the Car Charger plugs into the Wall Charger. DOY! I found the Power Input on the Wall Charger by accident. :p I thought they just sent some random cellphone charger. This is a Must buy though!
on February 18, 2012
I purchased this for a second set of batteries. To buy two more of the individual batteries that came with this set, would have cost more than the price of this complete set. So it was a no-brainer to order a second "set". They seem to work well, and actually have a higher mAh rating than the OEM battery that came with my Samsung ST-100.
on February 15, 2016
The batteries work good, and are a good replacement... until they get too hot and expand while in the charger. Both of the Wasabi batteries expanded in the charger and will not fit in my camera anymore. They did not explode or catch fire, just expanded. I can not give a good review when this happens, and they cannot be used anymore.
on April 10, 2011
I ordered this on a Thursday as I was getting Married on Saturday and leaving for London on Sunday morning. In all the wedding chaos I could not find my camera charger anywhere, myself and two of my bridesmaids split up to find a charger when a clerk at Best Buy helped me look on Amazon and get it shipped overnight as NO stores anywhere (best buy and others) in Denver carried a replacement charger! Needless to say it showed up minutes before I left for my rehearsal dinner on Friday.

It was so nice to have extra batteries in London, when the battery died at Stonehenge my Husband was just able to pop an extra in! The two additional batteries plus the one that came with the camera lasted up 8 amazing days in London with over 300 photographs!