Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on August 18, 2013
The camera doesn't come with a charger, only a cord so this kit is essential otherwise when the battery goes flat you can't use the camera. I bought a Wasabi kit for my Olympus Pen quite a while ago, and had no hesitation ordering one for the Tough. The Tough model works better as the battery contacts on this one actually touch the battery properly- an improvement over the Pen model.

The only problem is that Olympus (not so) cleverly designed a battery that can be installed backwards, so you have to pay attention when changing them, but that's not Wasabi Power's fault.

Olympus should sell chargers like these with all their camera models.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 31, 2014
I'm glad that the designers of my latest camera, the Olympus Stylus SP-100 IHS 16 MP Digital Camera opted to use a single rechargeable Lithium battery rather than making me fumble with four AA batteries in dim light next I'm at a U2 concert. That said, one of the first items on my accessory list were back batteries and a charger.

These from the widely praised Wasabi Power are the ticket for me. Here's the upside:

► Comes with MORE THAN everything you need. You get a AC Wall Charger, 2 batteries, a car adaptor, and an adapter for Europe.
► Fast charging. I charged mine in less than 2 hour each.
► Made in Japan. I figure that if there made in the country as most of the cameras you and I own, that ads another layer of confident.
► In actual use, they work well and I do not notice any significant difference compared with Olympus' included battery. Others have reported that they don't last as long, and if that is the case, it's not something I'll quibble about because...
► ...they're less expensive than buying the $24 ones Olympus sells.

Really, before I purchased my SP-100, I did check on whether aftermarket batteries were available. When I saw Wasabi, which is widely know for their GoPro batteries, that made me more confident in my camera purchase.
on May 10, 2016
I've purchased a number of Wasabi batteries for my digital cameras and every one has worked perfectly. They seem to perform similarly to the OEM batteries, and I've been pleased enough to seek them out as a trusted brand. A bonus is that you can buy packages with a portable wall charger which is very handy especially since a lot of new generation small digital cameras don't come with an external charger. I really don't like tether my cameras to a USB connection for several hours, and the external charger neatly solves that problem. Recommended.
on January 21, 2016
I hate running out of batteries on a long hike or tour or in the middle of a birthday party. This was the best purchase I have ever made to keep me from cursing my camera and myself! Now I ALWAYS have a spare battery when I need it. I have four batteries total now and can keep one in this charger, two in my purse, and the other in the camera. Best gift I've ever given myself!
on September 18, 2017
Used it once so far and the charger worked fine and the battery worked well in an Olympus TG-5. I've used another type of Wasabi battery and charger in the past and had no problems over several years.
on April 23, 2017
Charges the batteries and the batteries work well in my camera. I have not used the International plug nor the car cable. I love Wasabi batteries. I have them for all of the different cameras in my family. Happy with my purchase.
on May 17, 2014
I've purchased the Wasabi brand for my other cameras & been pleased with their overall performance.
This item from Amazon is also economically priced considering you get two batteries. I purchased this
for my Olympus XZ-2. I believe in having a backup charger as well as backup batteries to have peace
of mind while traveling.
on October 29, 2016
I've purchased Wasabi batteries before for a different camera and they work great. I'm very happy with this purchase as well. They charge quickly and the charger will charge my factory Olympus battery too.
on July 14, 2015
Fast charging, lasts just as long as original battery, at a fraction of the price! I have a TG-4 , much more convenient for me then charging in camera. Have not had batteries long enough to judge longevity.
on June 24, 2013
I didn't like the idea of having to charge the battery for the TG-2 INSIDE the camera. This unit works perfectly allowing one battery to charge while the other is in the camera. I'm pleased with all the Wasabi brand. I also have the one for the E-PL5 camera.