BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 8, 2017
Amazon says that I purchased this over 3 years ago. I am back on the page because I misplaced the charger and I am tired of looking for it, so I am buying another one, and I wanted to make sure I got the same brand. I have been very happy with the performance of both the charger and the 2 batteries. I also love having extra batteries. I carry my camera in my purse and like to have it ready at all times. I seldom have to change batteries, but it's nice to have a spare when you need it.
Wasabi batteries seem to have the same capacity as OEM batteries but these cost an average of 1/4 the price and come with a stand-alone charger that plugs in a wall or a 12V car outlet so there's no reason to ever buy OEM anymore! If Wasabi makes an aftermarket item I'd suggest trying it before you get OEM because I've already gotten 3 sets of 2 batteries for 2 different cameras of mine as well as a GoPro and I still haven't spent what I would have just to buy 1 OEM battery for my DSLR lol!
on May 3, 2017
I purchased this item about a year ago and charger has stopped working reliably. I often have to wedge something to make battery fit tight into charger, but even then, I will check a few minutes later and charging will have stopped. I've often taken a battery I thought was fully charged and gotten just a few photos before it showed dead. I'm going to give one of the other brands of replacement battery/chargers a try.
on August 21, 2012
So far it has worked fine though I don't use the camera a lot (it was a replacement during a trip). My initial test showed it held charge at least as long as the new OEM that came with the camera. Whether it will continue to perform that way over time remains to be seen. I can get almost 2 hours of video (640x480 30fps) out of either one using the A3400IS.
on January 5, 2013
First off, one of the primary reasons I am writing this review is because apparently the manufacturer offers buyers a $10 gift card if you write a positive review. You get a thank you note that comes with the product asking you to write a positive review in exchange for the gift card. Just thought that that was relevant information to disclose since the main reason I purchased the battery in the first place was because I noticed the overwhelming amount of positive reviews there were on the product page. Anyways, that being said I have been using the battery for a few months now and have found it to be a good quality product. It lasts noticeably outperforms the original Canon battery that comes with the camera. I would say it lasts probably about 33% longer, perhaps more. That being said it is a much better deal since it is also much less expensive. If Wasabi decides to go ahead and give me the $10 gift card when I send them the email with the title "10GC" I might just use it to purchase another one of their batteries! Actually I probably would.
11 comment| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 24, 2016
The battery started out giving juice for my normal day of used. Then in about a month the juice is diminished to just about what I was getting with the manufactured battery. I returned the battery.
on June 26, 2012
The price is cheap. I cannot tell any difference in use from the genuine Cannon battery. I have not evaluated how long it lasts before it needs a recharge. Update 10/21/2012; now that I have used this battery repeatedly, I can add that it's charge lasts the same as the Canon battery.
on May 19, 2017
This is my third different set of camera batteries from Wasabi, and I've been pleased with every one of them. They seem to hold a charge well, last a fairly long time (better than some OEM batteries), and work well. No problems here.
on February 22, 2016
The charge lasts well enough when fresh off the charger, but you can't depend on knowing how well the battery is charged when looking at the battery icon on the camera screen. It reads as being fully charged even when it is drained. I will often turn the camera on and it will say it has three bars (indicating a full charge). After taking few photographs or recording a few seconds of video it will be completely dead. I don't think the problem is with my camera as my Canon battery doesn't do this.
on February 16, 2016
The batteries in this set were okay but the charger is nothing like the Canon charger for the NB11LH batteries. In fact the batteries in this set say NB11L with no H. I think they are the same size but the charger only has two metal contacts for charging and the Canon charger has three. I wouldn't buy this again